Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Thoroughbred Racing
»
DERBY PeePee's
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: DERBY PeePee's (Read 13666 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
E P Taylor
4 claimer
Posts: 74
DERBY PeePee's
«
on:
April 20, 2022, 06:48:22 AM »
https://production-picks-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/2022/04/Kentucky-Derby-2022-PPs.pdf
Logged
harnessplop
Stakes Horse
Posts: 1431
Re: DERBY PeePee's
«
Reply #1 on:
April 24, 2022, 11:28:15 PM »
Tyvm
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Thoroughbred Racing
»
DERBY PeePee's
shout out
Sound off !
Trigger
:
We're all going to the grave...you wanna spend your days and nights foaming at the mouth about MIKE and I, TIME your most valuable resource, more than $$$ spent on us, and whomever else...have at it, your life is a bologna sandweech
Today
at 10:38:19 AM
Trigger
:
Go ask Mike wiggles despite your 8000 erronious press releases I don't do Facebook
Today
at 10:35:35 AM
wiggles44
:
Do you still have the postings as anonymous on your Facebook group Mike?
Today
at 10:22:08 AM
Trigger
:
Chihuahua Cock, I was thinking about your family last night
Today
at 10:21:01 AM
Trigger
:
Yeh wiggles you'll show up there like Calhoun does anywhere promised
G a little variety in my horrible posts, lots of material, no need to spam the board
Today
at 10:20:07 AM
wiggles44
:
I’ll be posting to your Facebook group soon.
Today
at 10:18:49 AM
G
:
Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!
Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him
shout out Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!
Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him
Today at 09:59:54 AM Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
Today
at 10:16:19 AM
Trigger
:
wiggles Go fetch me a bunch of the worst most horrible shit I said, a comilation, hurry up I wanna see it
Today
at 10:14:14 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal