Author Topic: US FUNDING PUTINS INSURRECTION  (Read 10863 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Heavy Hitter

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 723
  • Proud to be a WHITE American
US FUNDING PUTINS INSURRECTION
« on: February 26, 2022, 10:33:37 AM »

  We purchase 538,000 barrels of Russian oil a day. At $100/barrel that’s $53,800,000 in hard currency a day-money that is directly subsidizing Putin’s insurrection on Ukraine. Cut off Russia now
_______________________________________________________________

   lives matter  > 

caddy

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1476
  • vienerschnitzel
Re: US FUNDING PUTINS INSURRECTION
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2022, 12:12:36 PM »
  We purchase 538,000 barrels of Russian oil a day. At $100/barrel that’s $53,800,000 in hard currency a day-money that is directly subsidizing Putin’s insurrection on Ukraine. Cut off Russia now

Surprised that old Joe hasn't consulted Hunter.  After all, wasn't he an oil exec in Ukraine?  Not to mention, Pelosi and Kerry both have kids in the energy biz.  HEY?  wait one darned minute? 

wiseowl

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 514
Re: US FUNDING PUTINS INSURRECTION
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2022, 11:49:36 AM »
All you stupid jerks have no idea what your talking about ,been talking about Hunter for years and no proof at all just like the election was stolen there is no proof of nothing stop your fairy tales.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: We're all going to the grave...you wanna spend your days and nights foaming at the mouth about MIKE and I, TIME your most valuable resource, more than $$$ spent on us, and whomever else...have at it, your life is a bologna sandweech  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 10:38:19 AM
  • Trigger: Go ask Mike wiggles despite your 8000 erronious press releases I don't do Facebook  ngc3
    Today at 10:35:35 AM
  • wiggles44: Do you still have the postings as anonymous on your Facebook group Mike?
    Today at 10:22:08 AM
  • Trigger: Chihuahua Cock, I was thinking about your family last night  ;D
    Today at 10:21:01 AM
  • Trigger: Yeh wiggles you'll show up there like Calhoun does anywhere promised  ngc3 G a little variety in my horrible posts, lots of material, no need to spam the board  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 10:20:07 AM
  • wiggles44: I’ll be posting to your Facebook group soon.  :)
    Today at 10:18:49 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 10:16:19 AM
  • Trigger: wiggles Go fetch me a bunch of the worst most horrible shit I said, a comilation, hurry up I wanna see it  ngc3
    Today at 10:14:14 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal