HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Trigger on October 11, 2026, 12:41:36 PM
-
Rosecroft has a 16 race Steaks card going from 6-11pm. Heavy rain, wet track anticipated. Haven't bet this track...ever? ngc3
Mohawk some rain expected but not anticipated to impact, going with Fast on their 10 race 630-1010pm card.
No t-bred for moi - good luck! 8)
-
Rosecroft has a 16 race Steaks card going from 6-11pm. Heavy rain, wet track anticipated. Haven't bet this track...ever? ngc3
Mohawk some rain expected but not anticipated to impact, going with Fast on their 10 race 630-1010pm card.
No t-bred for moi - good luck! 8)
I got a thread cooking on the t-bred side tmbz1
For Rosecroft..contac t bello ngc3
-
I got a thread cooking on the t-bred side tmbz1
For Rosecroft..contac t bello ngc3
Sorry bro, wouldn't of started this if I knew about that...good luck with this huge homework project ngc3
Gulfstream
9/2/1,2,3,4,7/ALL/ALL
$125
Keeneland
3/1,2,4,6,7,8,9,10,14/4/1,2,3,6,7,8/2,5,6,11,12
$135
Belmont
6/2/ALL/1,4,5,6/ALL
$144
Woodbine tbred
1/1,2,4,5,6,7,8/ALL/ALL/3
$67.20