HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: LUCPARK on October 11, 2026, 11:27:14 AM
-
SHOULD TRIGGER BE KICKED OUT
PIGLAND WANTS HIM OUT...
HES THE BOSS I WAS PLEADING FOR HIS 9TH CHANCE ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
PIGGIE WANTS TO SEE THE PLOPPERS VOTE THEN HIS DECISION IS FINAL
SHOULD TRIGGER BE BANDED OUT OF THIS PLACE,,OR A LONG TIME ,,,,,,
YOUR VOTE WILL COUNT
NO VOTER ID NECESSARY ;D ;D ;D
-
SHOULD TRIGGER BE KICKED OUT
PIGLAND WANTS HIM OUT...
HES THE BOSS I WAS PLEADING FOR HIS 9TH CHANCE ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
PIGGIE WANTS TO SEE THE PLOPPERS VOTE THEN HIS DECISION IS FINAL
SHOULD TRIGGER BE BANDED OUT OF THIS PLACE,,OR A LONG TIME ,,,,,,
YOUR VOTE WILL COUNT
NO VOTER ID NECESSARY ;D ;D ;D
Trigger aka Sweet is Senator Blutarsky who was kicked out.
https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=37361
-
Trigger aka Sweet is Senator Blutarsky who was kicked out.
https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=37361
Very helpful we didn’t know that tmbz1
-
Didn't we just do this a week or 2 ago or am I high ngc3
My votes.. NO and NO ngc3
Who should be banded
Pacer2
G
Wiggles44
ScrapeThePaint
The original misfits
Why? Constantly spamming the board with Petrelli bullshit
Mike Campbell said yesterday they are paid shills by fatty aka Ford
Having said that, it was nice knowing ya Trig ngc3
-
(https://i.ibb.co/MyFLh7H7/IMG-8626.jpg) (https://imgbb.com/)
-
Didn't we just do this a week or 2 ago or am I high ngc3
My votes.. NO and NO ngc3
Who should be banded
Pacer2
G
Wiggles44
ScrapeThePaint
The original misfits
Why? Constantly spamming the board with Petrelli bullshit
Mike Campbell said yesterday they are paid shills by fatty aka Ford
Having said that, it was nice knowing ya Trig ngc3
100 % agree
-
Good Sunday Morning,
19z.az
Warmest regards,
Trigger 96z.p
-
YES, kick his sorry ass out for a month.
-
I vote NO! & NO! We go back and forth on who should be banned. How about NO ONE! Like my friend Rainy says....."People Post and People respond". If you don't like the topic or someones comment.....then scroll on by!!!!!
-
My second vote:
YES, kick his sorry ass out for a month.
-
My second vote:
YES, kick his sorry ass out for a month.
Nice of ya Darnold ONLY saying 1 month ngc3
-
I actually don’t really care but I vote yes and yes just to see if they would do it.