HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Trigger on October 11, 2026, 12:07:30 AM

Title: Dear MC & BT 😉
Post by: Trigger on October 11, 2026, 12:07:30 AM
I've touted many a dog, often they carrying many a flea  ngc3

MC's Highland Destiny

BT's No Waitlist

I know you both retracted them  tmbz1, both coincidentally raced Saturday, 6th and 7th finishers.  Used them didn't go nuts.

I'll give them to the end of the year before I break up with them, for a hopeful ROI pop.

I think I'd sooner pop a 12" boner  ngc3
Title: Re: Dear MC & BT 😉
Post by: MIKE CAMPBELL on October 11, 2026, 12:54:37 AM
I've touted many a dog, often they carrying many a flea  ngc3

MC's Highland Destiny

BT's No Waitlist

I know you both retracted them  tmbz1, both coincidentally raced Saturday, 6th and 7th finishers.  Used them didn't go nuts.

I'll give them to the end of the year before I break up with them, for a hopeful ROI pop.

I think I'd sooner pop a 12" boner  ngc3
I see HD moved to a different trainer and ran again today. He is toast.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal