HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: JT on October 10, 2026, 10:41:36 PM
-
Simple question...
Who wins?
Or is there an upset?
Beau Jangles, OOMM, Melillo, AL Papi etc...
My choice is Brandon Blvd.
He has been my choice since April
Not hopping off the bandwagon now
-
Simple question...
Who wins?
Or is there an upset?
Beau Jangles, OOMM, Melillo, AL Papi etc...
My choice is Brandon Blvd.
He has been my choice since April
Not hopping of the bandwagon now
If there's more than 1 elimination which is likely they might not meet until the final where pp will be important on the smaller track.
-
Simple question...
Who wins?
Or is there an upset?
Beau Jangles, OOMM, Melillo, AL Papi etc...
My choice is Brandon Blvd.
He has been my choice since April
Not hopping of the bandwagon now
Who wins Dexter or I'll be 50 year old fat Jody next month ngc3
Who wins, a 13% winning tub of shit being pulled by RRM or a human and equine assassin ngc3
RRM will have to pull the weight of him and his slob, if anyone can pull it off it will be him. Let's wait for the race and decide if Brandon Blvd even has a challenge 8)
-
If there's more than 1 elimination which is likely they might not meet until the final where pp will be important on the smaller track.
I was wondering that LIWP
Will there be an elim?
More probable then not I would guess
-
Redland rocket is speed.
Brandon is a grinder
One easy quarter.
It’s over
-
I just shit myself.
-
Redland rocket is speed.
Brandon is a grinder
One easy quarter.
It’s over
Burke's top 2 horses are only a cut below Brandon Blvd and could play a major role in the finals.
-
I just shit myself.
Don't waste your poo ngc3 these 3 yo's are burnt to a fucking crisp, you might see a peaking 99-1 win next time out ngc3
-
Burke's top 2 horses are only a cut below Brandon Blvd and could play a major role in the finals.
Agree completely
That's why I phrased the question with an upset as a possibility.
Melillo could be a dark horse and Ronnie Wrenn Jr knows Scioto quite well.