HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: LUCPARK on October 10, 2026, 07:46:16 PM
-
What happened here
It’s gone to the Pits
Boring ass place
Nobody is even funny anymore
Same bullshit daily
-
What happened here
It’s gone to the Pits
Boring ass place
Nobody is even funny anymore
Same bullshit daily
I told you so
-
I told you so
Ploppers must do better
Or just don’t post
The nonsense is above and beyond nonsense
-
they all gone
ed, hush, joe, steve, red sox fan, JJ, knot much from piggie, black mamba ;D
-
they all gone
ed, hush, joe, steve, red sox fan, JJ, knot much from piggie, black mamba ;D
Irreplaceable
I few I know have passed 🙏
-
i agree
-
1000 % correct Too much negative B.S getting old already
-
Let's say something nice about the good ol' plop guys, friends of Andrew, LUCPARK, PIGLAND...they're loved and missed 🙏
They're also laughing their ass off that they don't have to log in and y'all still do ngc3
Spammers, crybabies, seeking an ADMIN parent...now today FATSO is paying people to bad mouth Mike here and bring it to the outside...oh yeh G, taint, wiggles, Pacer2 ngc3
Paid to come to plop and fuck with an animal lover and crook investigator ngc3
Make the best of what you got and incinerate the rest! 96z.p
-
And there's your proof!
tmbz1
-
Ploppers must do better
Or just don’t post
The nonsense is above and beyond nonsense
Triggered's filth has chased away many.
-
Triggered's filth has chased away many.
Name one ngc3
And there's your proof!
tmbz1
Nah, it's the lying cowards that I didn't mention...you for one ngc3
Your boy Calhoun the banding bandit who doesn't show and chumped out his own friends and this forum ngc3
Knows people here personally, NOT ngc3
Sniveling little chimp that uses you as a butt plug ngc3
Huge horse shit owner ngc3
Has one target Mike and his family, booooring ngc3
You two are garbage and I don't give a flying fuck whose dick you suck here ngc3
Always, always, always perpetually blaming and complaining, that's you two liars! 8)
-
How's targeting me on a forum 50 people on the planet actually interact with working out for them? If tubsy is actually paying people to come on here the irony in that is people at his farm send me photos and information FROM HIS FARM for FREE!!! ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
As for the cretins posting here about me 24 hours a day saying I'm on here 24 hours a day, I've heard their every log in, log out and pixel posted is being monitored and logged. Right down to which way they wipe their ass when they actually wipe their ass. We know a few of them cannot defy physics and actually reach.
-
How's targeting me on a forum 50 people on the planet actually interact with working out for them? If tubsy is actually paying people to come on here the irony in that is people at his farm send me photos and information FROM HIS FARM for FREE!!! ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
As for the cretins posting here about me 24 hours a day saying I'm on here 24 hours a day, I've heard their every log in, log out and pixel posted is being monitored and logged. Right down to which way they wipe their ass when they actually wipe their ass. We know a few of them cannot defy physics and actually reach.
Plops general assholes and your attackers - The Misfits could eat vanilla ice cream out of my ass, pristine clean tmbz1 8)
Just for them, line up boys 11.htcrl
ngc3
-
Less bickering and more handicapping threads. I will have more time for Mohawk in November.
-
Less bickering and more handicapping threads. I will have more time for Mohawk in November.
Bro, I'm 6/6 at Mohawk right now and when Strobe Light demolishes them 7/7 tonight 8)
-
Bro, I'm 6/6 at Mohawk right now and when Strobe Light demolishes them 7/7 tonight 8)
Rolling....
Keep it going! tmbz1
-
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
Rolling....
Keep it going! tmbz1
JT just hit the early pick 5 at CT! ;D
-
JT just hit the early pick 5 at CT! ;D
tmbz1 JT tmbz1