HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Trigger on October 10, 2026, 11:53:46 AM

Title: This Is Exactly Why I Wish You To Die Horribly 😂
Post by: Trigger on October 10, 2026, 11:53:46 AM
Compared to Me Mike is super nice guy, smart, objective, thorough...but I don't share his sense of justice because justice served is luck and politics, not unilateral in our world.

Many of us rooting Mike on, minor league support, but don't take kindly to him being attacked, and his family.  His lively hood was fucked with...now look where everything is.

You abuse animals, rob us, fuck with our lives, families and business..prepare yourself and family for the worst possible news and know when you're vulnerable, exponential pain will be served by those that shit on your compassion.  ngc3

Wishes for now.... ngc3

$25, 50, 100k isn't a whole helluva a lot of money in the scheme of life but in the right hands it could leverage into a redundant amount needed to fix scumbags good  ngc3....wrap your numbskulls around that!  ;D
Title: Re: This Is Exactly Why I Wish You To Die Horribly 😂
Post by: wiggles44 on October 10, 2026, 12:46:13 PM
You’re talking about yourself again Mike
:)
Title: Re: This Is Exactly Why I Wish You To Die Horribly 😂
Post by: Kirby's Ace on October 10, 2026, 12:55:46 PM
You could die right now, and no one would notice until the stench got unbearable!

Sad!

Title: Re: This Is Exactly Why I Wish You To Die Horribly 😂
Post by: Trigger on October 10, 2026, 01:05:49 PM
After you two  ngc3
Title: Re: This Is Exactly Why I Wish You To Die Horribly 😂
Post by: G on October 10, 2026, 01:24:37 PM
Compared to Me Mike is super nice guy, smart, objective, thorough...but I don't share his sense of justice because justice served is luck and politics, not unilateral in our world.

Many of us rooting Mike on, minor league support, but don't take kindly to him being attacked, and his family.  His lively hood was fucked with...now look where everything is.

You abuse animals, rob us, fuck with our lives, families and business..prepare yourself and family for the worst possible news and know when you're vulnerable, exponential pain will be served by those that shit on your compassion.  ngc3

Wishes for now.... ngc3

$25, 50, 100k isn't a whole helluva a lot of money in the scheme of life but in the right hands it could leverage into a redundant amount needed to fix scumbags good  ngc3....wrap your numbskulls around that!  ;D
you must think we’re all stupid! Who the fuck do you think you’re kidding you are Mike!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal