HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Ignorance Is Bliss on October 10, 2026, 10:05:28 AM

Title: With The Exception Of A Few, Are You People NUTS????
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on October 10, 2026, 10:05:28 AM
Notice I'm responding far and few between now? It's amazing to me that I read over this forum and am blown away by the amount of attention you maniacs invest into ME. For someone considered so irrelevant and ineffective, why am I so popular? The usual suspects and the typical personal attacks literally piss in the virtual wind. The few here that somewhere along the way I've hurt, boo hoo. Still not one of them has exposed themselves "doesn't mean they haven't been exposed, just saying". Reduced to posting like children in a playground. And now their last resort, anyone who posts in my favor is ME???  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 I'll say it again, it's all because of fear. And a few of you have every reason to worry that I would find out who you are. You "believe" you're immune to real world repercussion hiding in anonymity....well guess what fuckers..... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Anyway.....clock's ticking. Has been for a long time.  tmbz1
Title: Re: With The Exception Of A Few, Are You People NUTS????
Post by: G on October 10, 2026, 10:30:38 AM
Notice I'm responding far and few between now?

Who the fuck are you kidding you're on here all day posting under 15 different usernames. We're not stupid Mikeeeeee
Title: Re: With The Exception Of A Few, Are You People NUTS????
Post by: seen2much on October 10, 2026, 11:14:45 AM
Notice I'm responding far and few between now?

Who the fuck are you kidding you're on here all day posting under 15 different usernames. We're not stupid Mikeeeeee
Anyway.....clock's ticking. Has been for a long time.  tmbz1
Title: Re: With The Exception Of A Few, Are You People NUTS????
Post by: Yonkers1A on October 10, 2026, 11:40:30 AM
Notice I'm responding far and few between now?

Who the fuck are you kidding you're on here all day posting under 15 different usernames. We're not stupid Mikeeeeee

Shut up misfit
Title: Re: With The Exception Of A Few, Are You People NUTS????
Post by: Trigger on October 10, 2026, 11:58:06 AM
Chumps, fake tough guys...would cry like bitches in jail while their significant others fuck other people and spend their ill gotten gains  ngc3

Nice to know this place became part of their hell.  ngc3

They came, you feel welcomed?  ;D
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal