HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: captaintreacherous on October 09, 2026, 08:33:04 PM

Title: 99 out of 100 horseplayers lose their Tushies
Post by: captaintreacherous on October 09, 2026, 08:33:04 PM
All are broke...bust outs


Track take is 20-29% on every $

If u bet horses u are freakin insane...


as I am...


but only bet T breds...

you have an outside shot on longshots


I left the building with Elvis years back with

the buggies but still throw away some cash on the

trash races.....most rigged up....

small pools...most harness tracks all cliqued up

courtesy tucks etc etc etc. late money from insiders

against the chalk is gold....

they know way too much   u cannot win
Title: Re: 99 out of 100 horseplayers lose their Tushies
Post by: Kirby's Ace on October 09, 2026, 08:48:05 PM
And some have found their way here.

 tmbz1

Can you spare a dime!

 73cv.2
Title: Re: 99 out of 100 horseplayers lose their Tushies
Post by: Trigger on October 09, 2026, 08:50:03 PM
And some have found their way here.

 tmbz1

Can you spare a dime!

 73cv.2

What are you so jealous of  ngc3

I could lose more than your earn and it doesn't make a dent  ngc3
Title: Re: 99 out of 100 horseplayers lose their Tushies
Post by: Kirby's Ace on October 09, 2026, 09:01:46 PM
Funny how your name os not mentioned but right away you come a running!

Again

And Again
 
And Again

Good boy!
Title: Re: 99 out of 100 horseplayers lose their Tushies
Post by: captaintreacherous on October 09, 2026, 09:01:54 PM
spare a dime????


If I had a dime I could spare it !!!


Like I said all horseplayers are broke....



Sweet knows....he has to sell his rear in the local crackhouse for $6

Title: Re: 99 out of 100 horseplayers lose their Tushies
Post by: Trigger on October 09, 2026, 09:05:18 PM
spare a dime????


If I had a dime I could spare it !!!


Like I said all horseplayers are broke....



Sweet knows....he has to sell his rear in the local crackhouse for $6

You're offering me $6 to fuck me in my asshole  ngc3
Title: Re: 99 out of 100 horseplayers lose their Tushies
Post by: JT on October 09, 2026, 09:35:43 PM
I guess I am the 1 out of 100 ngc3

Maybe 6 of 100  ngc3
bello, whip, SAW, Seen2much and Trig do quite well
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal