HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: wizardofoz on October 08, 2026, 08:09:31 PM
-
9 -- Pace, purse $350,000 (DD,EX,OM,P3,SU,TR,Z4)
ONTARIO SIRES STAKES: GOLD SUPER FINAL: 3 YEAR OLD COLTS & GELDINGS.
Post Time: 9:47 PM Lasix: 5:32 PM Horses Entered: 10
1 Plankton Hanover J Drury A Beaton 20-1
2 Mega Moves Ma Macdonald A Beaton 20-1
3 Redland Rocket Man J Jamieson J Pentland 1-1
4 No Waitlist(L) D Mcnair B Macintosh 20-1
5 **Cabo San Lucas D Thiessen Ky Fellows 20-1 (cog: 15-Oct-2026)
6 Borderline Mobby(L) L Roy D Menary 15-1
7 Beau Jangles Ja Macdonald I Moore 4-5
8 Dr Dave(L) T Jones F Dumouchel 20-1
9 Windor(L) T Cullen M Vanderkemp 20-1
10 Odds On Bullfrog Tra Henry I Moore 20-1
Retention Barn - ALL HORSES
-
$175,000 pushing all in on RED! ;D
(https://media1.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExenRmdXp0N2ViODJoZHI3ZjRnMzN3OThib2FxMG1qcnFxZ3N4YnZ4cCZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/26tjZuifw4ZxQrFV6/giphy.gif)
-
Beau ngc3
Red will blast and if BJ gets close, he will look to sit a close pocket, he's cooked, he'll gap and then the end. JMac will be sucked in and cooked like a fucking goose.
See who are the closers from way behind sitting off a 120 ngc3
This might be a decent ex, and excellent tri and sup....Red is a beast, he can go around that track twice at high speed ngc3
8)
-
Hope its a great race and really don't care who wins it but I'm going to take Beau.
-
Hope its a great race and really don't care who wins it but I'm going to take Beau.
How about final odds.
Red 2/5 BJ 5/2, that's my predict.
-
I’ve heard enough about the great Beau Jangles. I hope RRM blows his fucking doors off! tmbz1
-
How about final odds.
Red 2/5 BJ 5/2, that's my predict.
I'll take it but can't see it.
-
I'll take it but can't see it.
I’ve heard enough about the great Beau Jangles. I hope RRM blows his fucking doors off! tmbz1
Let him come back at 4 and take down BH's world record.
This horse has stamina too, love to see him in a 1 1/2 race down under where they do that shit.
BJ doesn't show up to the LBJ, so JMac found a soft spot in Lexington but Pentland who is stingy as shit put up the $45k...must really suck when Ron Burke knows for a certainty he wasn't winning that race before that race, maybe some of the reason for the foul mood.
-
#1. Vets should not be allowed to train horses
They have access to many steroids and blood builders
that they know willnot show up on any tests.
Dr Moore is a great trainer...
but over the last 2 seasons his top (2) 2 year old
colt pacers went:
19 wins 0 losses
and these were $50k yearlings...
Tell me i am crazy but this is impossible
Not sure what vitamins he has but he is light years
ahead of all the other schmo's .
No coincidence is is a vet.
I dont think he uses anything illegal but is definitely
building up these horses down in FLa beyond any other
trainer in the sport.
-
#1. Vets should not be allowed to train horses
They have access to many steroids and blood builders
that they know willnot show up on any tests.
Dr Moore is a great trainer...
but over the last 2 seasons his top (2) 2 year old
colt pacers went:
19 wins 0 losses
and these were $50k yearlings...
Tell me i am crazy but this is impossible
Not sure what vitamins he has but he is light years
ahead of all the other schmo's .
No coincidence is is a vet.
I dont think he uses anything illegal but is definitely
building up these horses down in FLa beyond any other
trainer in the sport.
11.wj
-
#1. Vets should not be allowed to train horses
They have access to many steroids and blood builders
that they know willnot show up on any tests.
Dr Moore is a great trainer...
but over the last 2 seasons his top (2) 2 year old
colt pacers went:
19 wins 0 losses
and these were $50k yearlings...
Tell me i am crazy but this is impossible
Not sure what vitamins he has but he is light years
ahead of all the other schmo's .
No coincidence is is a vet.
I dont think he uses anything illegal but is definitely
building up these horses down in FLa beyond any other
trainer in the sport.
All vets used by all the top stables have the same access to drugs as Moore so whats the big deal?
-
#1. Vets should not be allowed to train horses
They have access to many steroids and blood builders
that they know willnot show up on any tests.
Dr Moore is a great trainer...
but over the last 2 seasons his top (2) 2 year old
colt pacers went:
19 wins 0 losses
and these were $50k yearlings...
Tell me i am crazy but this is impossible
Not sure what vitamins he has but he is light years
ahead of all the other schmo's .
No coincidence is is a vet.
I dont think he uses anything illegal but is definitely
building up these horses down in FLa beyond any other
trainer in the sport.
What's the difference if, besides being a licensed trainer, he's a barber, school teacher, or a porn star ???
If he isn't testing positive it makes no difference.