HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: wiggles44 on October 08, 2026, 10:09:42 AM
-
Mike doing what Mike does
Backed into a corner here
Because of his own actions
Caught using multiple accounts
Now he’s using his Facebook group
To be the innocent one
Thanks for sending me these screenshots everyone
:)
(https://i.ibb.co/YT8ZdNCS/IMG-9550.jpg) (https://ibb.co/x8GHg2kb)
(https://i.ibb.co/sJ23306h/IMG-9547.jpg) (https://ibb.co/0VcJJgFk)
-
Mike/Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much! ngc3
Mike/Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him ngc3
-
Mike doing what Mike does
Backed into a corner here
Because of his own actions
Caught using multiple accounts
Now he’s using his Facebook group
To be the innocent one
Thanks for sending me these screenshots everyone
:)
Didn't he claim here that his Facebook group were 'serious people doing important things' recently?
I can't recall exactly when, maybe 200-300 Petrelli posts of dead or dying horses ago.
-
MIKE: And I'm talking some of the top 2% who despise what we stand for. And nothing they can do to stop us. They don't like being forced to have over documentation and
records in hopes of clearing their names.
G: Despise what we stand for? Nobody pays attention to you!
I'm still waiting to hear how you're gonna take care of me? You call me all these names and threatened me and let's not forget you hacked my computer and phone through this website as you stated multiple times.
-
People who have joined his vendetta facebook group are realizing it’s not about saving horses or exposing cheats at all
:)
-
People who have joined his vendetta facebook group are realizing it’s not about saving horses or exposing cheats at all
:)
Post some of those screenshots 8)
-
Post some of those screenshots 8)
You’re right Mike #2
I should send these to Erik
Maybe this evening
Maybe tomorrow
Maybe next week
:)
-
People who have joined his vendetta facebook group are realizing it’s not about saving horses or exposing cheats at all
:)
tmbz1 ngc3
-
You’re right Mike #2
I should send these to Erik
Maybe this evening
Maybe tomorrow
Maybe next week
:)
Probably never...coward
-
Post some of those screenshots 8)
Mike we're still waiting?
-
Probably never...coward
Definitely never tmbz1
You’re right Mike #2
I should send these to Erik
Maybe this evening
Maybe tomorrow
Maybe next week
:)
11.wj 64za.c
Translate that ngc3
-
Probably never...coward
Take a break Mike #5
:)
-
Someone should let Michaela know that Sweet/Trigger is the founder of the Equine Advocacy Alliance Facebook group.
:)
(https://i.ibb.co/JLSckBJ/IMG-9555.jpg) (https://ibb.co/tf1HCmr)