HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Political Roundtable => Topic started by: rainman2 on October 07, 2026, 12:09:24 AM
-
Regarding the orange meatball’s claim to have the “highest IQ on Earth” and to know “more about everything than anyone else,” I would like to remind the viewer that he writes at about an average 4th grade literacy level.
I think he is very insecure, because he is smart enough to know that he is dumb - but not smart enough to competently project any pretense of real intelligence (except perhaps to people whose literacy level also hovers somewhere in the elementary school range).
In either case, this should stand as a reminder to us all. The guy who brags about how tough he is in the bar is *never* the mostly deadly person in the room. The guy who says he was a stud athlete or a war hero was never either one of those things. Likewise, when a guy tells you how smart he is, he is actually just letting you know that his brain is mediocre at best.
I have not yet seen any exceptions to this rule. I now regard it as one of the basic standards when measuring the people whom I meet in business and in pleasure.