HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => The O.T. => Topic started by: rainman2 on October 06, 2026, 10:31:23 PM
-
repeatedly talks to himself on quite a few posts in the O.T. and the political round table!
I see:
desperation because I don't respond to him!
that I live in his head 'rent free' 24/7 because he needs to feel superior to me because of his "DISLIKE" of me!
'limited' thought processes. Repeating the same issues over and over again including things from years and decades ago that are irrelevant today!
it's time to get some quality mental help! The issues you present here prove this!
My offer for substantial financial contributions is still on the table! FREE and EZ $$$
can't wait for a response for this or when drew starts a new post about this
Patiently awaiting some more "LIES", vile and nastiness in the very near future!
countdown clock is ticking!