HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Pacer 2 on October 06, 2026, 03:10:58 PM

Title: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
Post by: Pacer 2 on October 06, 2026, 03:10:58 PM
No more BS  tmbz1
Title: Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on October 06, 2026, 03:18:03 PM
No more BS  tmbz1

At least spell DINGBAT correctly if you're going to call someone else Dingbat....DINGBA T!  ngc3
(https://iili.io/n1PitGS.md.png) (https://freeimage.host/i/n1PitGS)
Title: Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on October 06, 2026, 03:21:37 PM
(https://iili.io/n1PtkrB.md.jpg) (https://freeimage.host/i/n1PtkrB)
(https://iili.io/n1Pt8dP.md.jpg) (https://freeimage.host/i/n1Pt8dP)
(https://iili.io/n1Pte1V.md.jpg) (https://freeimage.host/i/n1Pte1V)
(https://iili.io/n1PtOqQ.md.jpg) (https://freeimage.host/i/n1PtOqQ)
(https://iili.io/n1Ptgmg.md.jpg) (https://freeimage.host/i/n1Ptgmg)
(https://iili.io/n1Pt4Ia.md.jpg) (https://freeimage.host/i/n1Pt4Ia)
(https://iili.io/n1Pt6hJ.md.jpg) (https://freeimage.host/i/n1Pt6hJ)
(https://iili.io/n1PtPLv.md.jpg) (https://freeimage.host/i/n1PtPLv)
(https://iili.io/n1PtsBR.md.jpg) (https://freeimage.host/i/n1PtsBR)
(https://iili.io/n1PtL1p.md.jpg) (https://freeimage.host/i/n1PtL1p)
Title: Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
Post by: wiggles44 on October 06, 2026, 03:22:45 PM
(https://iili.io/n1PtkrB.md.jpg) (https://freeimage.host/i/n1PtkrB)
(https://iili.io/n1Pt8dP.md.jpg) (https://freeimage.host/i/n1Pt8dP)
(https://iili.io/n1Pte1V.md.jpg) (https://freeimage.host/i/n1Pte1V)
(https://iili.io/n1PtOqQ.md.jpg) (https://freeimage.host/i/n1PtOqQ)
(https://iili.io/n1Ptgmg.md.jpg) (https://freeimage.host/i/n1Ptgmg)
(https://iili.io/n1Pt4Ia.md.jpg) (https://freeimage.host/i/n1Pt4Ia)
(https://iili.io/n1Pt6hJ.md.jpg) (https://freeimage.host/i/n1Pt6hJ)
(https://iili.io/n1PtPLv.md.jpg) (https://freeimage.host/i/n1PtPLv)
(https://iili.io/n1PtsBR.md.jpg) (https://freeimage.host/i/n1PtsBR)
(https://iili.io/n1PtL1p.md.jpg) (https://freeimage.host/i/n1PtL1p)

Thanks for saving all these horses Mike.
You’re doing great work…..
Title: Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on October 06, 2026, 03:25:08 PM
Heard you sent plenty down this road.  11.wp
Funny you have nothing to say about these horses, do you?
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal