HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: thesilentone on October 05, 2026, 04:06:32 PM
-
ook at the retards at monticello , back at it again !!!
tom merton and ralph sivelstri driving like idiots
tom can’t help himself but the leave with every 20-1 shot he drives like he’s 1/9 . parks ralph entire mile , horses staggering cause they’re spent already going for a 4000$ purse and look what they both got because of it …
give them both days !!!!
-
They know exactly what they are doing. Tommy always has felonious thoughts in order to cash a ticket
-
but the point to put everyone else’s lives in jeopardy was pure stupidity
-
but the point to put everyone else’s lives in jeopardy was pure stupidity
I didnt see the race but I see they ruled it a no contest. Ill try to take a look if it is up on the replays
-
I will say why I stopped betting Monti or even picking up their program anymore. TOM MERTON
-
please take the time out of your day to watch the replay it will take you 3 minutes . it honestly wasn’t really tommy’s fault besides him cutting the fast mile with a terrible horse . ralph forgot how to steer
-
Sylvestri could have dropped into the 2 hole or 3 hole coming out of the 1st turn, therefore negating the speed duel up front.
-
This fucking Howard Oil is as retarded as they come. I can't believe Monticello keeps this moron. His comments when the accident occurred are so non professional.
-
This fucking Howard Oil is as retarded as they come. I can't believe Monticello keeps this moron. His comments when the accident occurred are so non professional.
down on the track is mike merton … no howard that was jimmy taggart … on the lead still after the accident is one of the taggart brothers but i can’t tell which one it is … howard thats shane … ive always love his announcing but years ago … its time to hang it up howard
-
Do they at least have an outrider there to catch the loose horse?
They didn’t last year.