HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: GOAT on October 04, 2026, 10:00:49 PM

Title: Moist Undergarments
Post by: GOAT on October 04, 2026, 10:00:49 PM
I'm thinking about opening a new business with moist undergarments. Called Moist is the choice. Anyone want to invest?
Title: Re: Moist Undergarments
Post by: Trigger on October 04, 2026, 10:07:51 PM
Slippery when wet  ngc3

I'm in!  ngc3

I'll invest in the female line...either I have a huge fat cock or have only banged small pussy women, better they come pre-lubed  ngc3

Please make sure you get their asshole lubed too  ;D

Title: Re: Moist Undergarments
Post by: GOAT on October 04, 2026, 10:14:16 PM
Well if you're in you must have to walk around with a turd in your drawers and pee stains in the front.
Title: Re: Moist Undergarments
Post by: Trigger on October 04, 2026, 10:17:30 PM
Well if you're in you must have to walk around with a turd in your drawers and pee stains in the front.

Don't rush me, I'm almost there  ngc3

Wouldn't stop the current stable, they're dirty birdies  ngc3

Big enough turd they're liable to blow it  ngc3
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal