HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Trigger on October 04, 2026, 09:42:59 PM

Title: Dougie's Penis 8=====D
Post by: Trigger on October 04, 2026, 09:42:59 PM
Maybe JT caught this earlier I changed my screen name to Dougie's Penis for like 5 minutes.

Why, well I wanted to go through a member's gambling life from the perspective of their johnson for a day.

The ups and downs.  ngc3

Dougie's done great, cooled off but hopefully still in the black and finishes the year super strong...how does it affect our sex life, winning, losing...that mood.

Awful year for me but no difference in winning and losing still tapping that pussy!  ;D



Title: Re: Dougie's Penis 8=====D
Post by: JT on October 04, 2026, 09:47:23 PM
I missed that
I am glad I missed that ngc3
I have no other words  ngc3
Title: Re: Dougie's Penis 8=====D
Post by: Trigger on October 04, 2026, 09:50:40 PM
I missed that
I am glad I missed that ngc3
I have no other words  ngc3

Cumming 10/11/26  ngc3 plop Exclusive showing  ngc3 JT's Penis  ngc3 Played by, Trigger  ngc3

Call me Jack From Farmington!   ngc3

With me we'll never run out of shit to talk about, you'll only wish we did!  ;D
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal