HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Political Roundtable => Topic started by: andrew on October 04, 2026, 09:39:37 PM

Title: trump quotes
Post by: andrew on October 04, 2026, 09:39:37 PM
“It’s always good to be underestimated.”

“Show me someone without an ego, and I’ll show you a loser.”

“The harder I work, the luckier I get.”

“Winning isn’t everything, it’s the only thing.”

“Sometimes by losing a battle, you find a new way to win the war.”

“Fake news is at an all-time high. More fake than ever before.”

“I think I’m actually humble. I think I’m much more humble than you would understand.”

“My use of social media is not presidential – it’s MODERN presidential.”

“We need leaders, not talkers.”

“Life is a game, and you have to play to win.”

“Trust me, it’s good to be Trump.”

“I know success better than anyone.”

                                                                  &

the best for last


“At the end of the day, you have to be yourself. Otherwise, what’s the point?”










Title: Re: trump quotes
Post by: Trigger on October 04, 2026, 09:54:34 PM
Rework it for a 12 Days of Trump Christmas, must I do everything!  ngc3
Title: Re: trump quotes
Post by: andrew on October 04, 2026, 10:01:29 PM
Rework it for a 12 Days of Trump Christmas, must I do everything!  ngc3


i am getting very tired  ngc3 whata great idea  tmbz1
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal