HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: PineHurstPacer on October 04, 2026, 12:34:47 AM

Title: Louis Roy interview
Post by: PineHurstPacer on October 04, 2026, 12:34:47 AM
https://x.com/polarcritter/status/2106556074715144630/video/1


Move over Ron Pierce for best postrace interview
Title: Re: Louis Roy interview
Post by: Trigger on October 04, 2026, 01:08:25 AM
"Two of the 3 guys (Judges) were drinking beer at McNair".

Provincial Government employees, AGCO in this case are consuming beer (non-alcohol of course  ngc3) while they're working.

Can't see how that is allowed, muchless legal.

I guess we should be on a the look out for front page news Standardbredcanad a.com

Nope, just this Roy quote...

“I liked her right off the bat,” said Roy, who is less than 30 wins away from 3,300 lifetime. “Paul MacKenzie sat behind her on a smaller track and he loved her, too. I was pretty confident going into this race.”

TBC... ;D
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal