HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Ignorance Is Bliss on October 03, 2026, 11:22:44 PM

Title: Been Laughing For WEEKS At How Desperate These Chicken Shits Are Now...
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on October 03, 2026, 11:22:44 PM
And they have literally run out of ways to try and somehow affect me....here?
If I see the word "gonna" again I may just piss myself laughing. Gonna this, gonna that. One guy has been posting for years the same shit how I left my family and I have bad teeth.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 While at the same time staring at my pictures and trying to convince the rest of the anonymous trolls how happy he is and well he's doing. Nobody asked, nobody cares and nobody even responds to him. And is scared to death of me, that's a FACT.

Then you have clowns like "G". Over the past two weeks has posted HUNDREDS of times about me, or accused almost every other account of being me. What you have to remember is there's actually a person out there somewhere who knows there's not a fucking thing they can do to me, or to stop me. He's not alone either, but imagine the amount of time they've invested into this? I don't know what type of "ism" it is they are suffereing from, but it's terminal. And as for "wiggles", still waiting for those screenshots to be posted at EAA....shit or get off the pot.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Finally, yes you're fucked. This goes for a few here, one in particular. A worst nightmare for that person as well, remember I have endless patience and finally I made a real world move on someone making them accountable for their words here which they NEVER EVER thought would affect them outside Horseplop. And on a level most here cannot comprehend. Yes Virginia, paypack IS a bitch. Signed, Catherine.... tmbz1

And in general, the endless threats, gonna do this, gonna do that....just fucking do it. I DARE you. Four years and not a damn thing and with good reason. If they did they know it would be a HUGE fucking mistake. The last thing they want is for me to find out who they are.....little late for a few of you. Keep typing, yes you're being watched.  11.wp
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal