HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Muggsy Mitty on October 03, 2026, 08:12:50 PM

Title: Mohawk 3rd race
Post by: Muggsy Mitty on October 03, 2026, 08:12:50 PM
Louis Roy trashes the crooked Judges at Mohawk for tossing him out. I don't know how to clip the video but it was awesome.
Title: Re: Mohawk 3rd race
Post by: whiptherabbit on October 03, 2026, 08:14:47 PM
Roy & McNair spicy in the 2nd & 3rd…
Title: Re: Mohawk 3rd race
Post by: Muggsy Mitty on October 03, 2026, 08:18:27 PM
I couldn't see a real good view of the supposed  interference.  but Roy was pretty pissed off to say what he said. I wonder if he will get fined for that.
Title: Re: Mohawk 3rd race
Post by: Mattybuoy on October 03, 2026, 08:21:15 PM
If you watch it on youtube you can rewind to get the clip. Randy also threw in a couple digs at the judges in his commentary as well.
Title: Re: Mohawk 3rd race
Post by: Muggsy Mitty on October 03, 2026, 08:25:30 PM
If you watch it on youtube you can rewind to get the clip. Randy also threw in a couple digs at the judges in his commentary as well.
I will check it out. thanks
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal