HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: captaintreacherous on October 03, 2026, 05:12:28 PM
-
The competition was weak weak and weaker....
Neither Beau Jungles Or Brandon Street showed up
for the Real Race.....
One of the Grade 1 's. where the top and fastest horses
show up to lay it on the line....on a HMT.
Instead they chose weak Sire Stake races and
2 $79K depleted BLuegrass divisions...
I guess they told Red Mile chiefs ..
"If you place us in the same heat...we aint coming"
Both raced great.... and beat nothing...
Red Mile track always 1 to 1.5 seconds faster than almost
any track in the world...
147:2 Mile equates to around 1:48 3-1:49 Mile
75 degrees as well...
Duck the HMT ....thats the game I guess.
2 heats????
Give the horses their blankies....
we dont want to get them tired.
Thats Harness Racing these days....
What can you say?.
-
What can you say?.
You're a fucking asshole.
Must come from a long line of assholes.
If someone let you fuck them producer of fucking assholes.
How's that. tmbz1
-
Sorry Trig, I agree with him
I wanna see best on best
More times then not the best avoid each other
Sires stakes programs have diluted the product
We all know that, and it has been discussed at nauseum
So no need to elaborate
-
Sorry Trig, I agree with him
I wanna see best on best
More times then not the best avoid each other
Sires stakes programs have diluted the product
We all know that, and it has been discussed at nauseum
So no need to elaborate
My answer was him related to the question ngc3...we all wanna see great matchups, the connects want the winner's purse the easiest they can. If you owned one of these horses you wouldn't give 2 shits about competition if he / she is sound and you're cashing winning purse checks.
We are irrelevant.
The pools are shit, that's us talking and them listening.
-
The competition was weak weak and weaker....
Neither Beau Jungles Or Brandon Street showed up
for the Real Race.....
One of the Grade 1 's. where the top and fastest horses
show up to lay it on the line....on a HMT.
Instead they chose weak Sire Stake races and
2 $79K depleted BLuegrass divisions...
I guess they told Red Mile chiefs ..
"If you place us in the same heat...we aint coming"
Both raced great.... and beat nothing...
Red Mile track always 1 to 1.5 seconds faster than almost
any track in the world...
147:2 Mile equates to around 1:48 3-1:49 Mile
75 degrees as well...
Duck the HMT ....thats the game I guess.
2 heats????
Give the horses their blankies....
we dont want to get them tired.
Thats Harness Racing these days....
What can you say?.
This reflects our whole society especially sports. A top pitcher goes a few innings and they have to come out. People whine about working 40 hours and want 15 days of if their spouse has a baby.
BJ beat Burke's third string and Brandon had an equally weak field.
-
This reflects our whole society especially sports. A top pitcher goes a few innings and they have to come out. People whine about working 40 hours and want 15 days of if their spouse has a baby.
BJ beat Burke's third string and Brandon had an equally weak field.
Go back to cocksucking quippy the blow job clown 15za.bd
-
This reflects our whole society especially sports. A top pitcher goes a few innings and they have to come out. People whine about working 40 hours and want 15 days of if their spouse has a baby.
BJ beat Burke's third string and Brandon had an equally weak field.
I would argue BB had a slightly tougher field
The next 2 or 3 weeks will sort out everything
My top 5 as of now
1 Brandon Blvd
2 Redland Rocket Man
3 Melillo
4 Al Papi
5 Beau Jangles
Honorable mention..Mamba
-
Go back to cocksucking quippy the blow job clown 15za.bd
Most posts by "Sweet" have homosexual references.
-
I would argue BB had a slightly tougher field
The next 2 or 3 weeks will sort out everything
My top 5 as of now
1 Brandon Blvd
2 Redland Rocket Man
3 Melillo
4 Al Papi
5 Beau Jangles
Honorable mention..Mamba
I would switch one and two. Redland Rocket Man is going to run the table.
-
I would switch one and two. Redland Rocket Man is going to run the table.
Bold take..
Doubtful..very doubtful
What if he draws 8 or 9 hole in a BC elim?
I don't trust JJ
-
I agree with Kenny Redland Cocket Man is the horse that's doing the fucking :1
-
I agree with Kenny Redland Cocket Man is the horse that's doing the fucking :1
More proof "Sweet" is a no class degenerate gambler.