HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Trigger on October 03, 2026, 01:34:09 PM

Title: To Kirby's Ace & Calhoun's Families
Post by: Trigger on October 03, 2026, 01:34:09 PM
If you actually exist, dm us immediately, don't be scared, I'll work to get you the fuck away from them.  tmbz1

We have former law enforcement here.  tmbz1

Other caring, resourceful, connected ploppers and wealth to make shit happen.  tmbz1

Start a plop account and reach out when they're not around...they'll be held accountable for their crimes and abuse toward you.  tmbz1

If we hear nothing, they definitely don't exist  ngc3
Title: Re: To Kirby's Ace & Calhoun's Families
Post by: LUCPARK on October 03, 2026, 01:38:45 PM
come on trig

STOP WITH THE FCKIN FAMILY FCKIN BULLSHIT

THATS  NOT VERY FCKIN INTELLIGENT

UNCALLED FOR  AND IM YOUR FRIEND

Title: Re: To Kirby's Ace & Calhoun's Families
Post by: Trigger on October 03, 2026, 01:47:22 PM
come on trig

STOP WITH THE FCKIN FAMILY FCKIN BULLSHIT

THATS  NOT VERY FCKIN INTELLIGENT

UNCALLED FOR  AND IM YOUR FRIEND

You're right  tmbz1...Honestly I don't know how further low I can go, but I can't see the bottom ngc3

When they beg for forgiveness for the hundreds of times Calhoun bashed Mike's with immunity...mine too...others here...nah I'm never stopping  ngc3

Why I love you, even accepting stunads as a friend of yours!  ;D
Title: Re: To Kirby's Ace & Calhoun's Families
Post by: wiggles44 on October 03, 2026, 02:03:16 PM
If you actually exist, dm us immediately, don't be scared, I'll work to get you the fuck away from them.  tmbz1

We have former law enforcement here.  tmbz1

Other caring, resourceful, connected ploppers and wealth to make shit happen.  tmbz1

Start a plop account and reach out when they're not around...they'll be held accountable for their crimes and abuse toward you.  tmbz1

If we hear nothing, they definitely don't exist  ngc3

Seek help Mike
Title: Re: To Kirby's Ace & Calhoun's Families
Post by: Trigger on October 03, 2026, 02:16:54 PM
Seek help Mike

How about I seek help on your face. :)
Title: Re: To Kirby's Ace & Calhoun's Families
Post by: wiggles44 on October 03, 2026, 02:32:16 PM
How about I seek help on your face. :)

That won’t help the carriage horses Mike
:)
Title: Re: To Kirby's Ace & Calhoun's Families
Post by: Trigger on October 03, 2026, 02:37:19 PM
That won’t help the carriage horses Mike
:)

If carriage rides with horses become illegal, very likely will, what are you going to do to help, they'll need more than screenshots and bs talk.

Chump wiggles  :)
Title: Re: To Kirby's Ace & Calhoun's Families
Post by: wiggles44 on October 03, 2026, 04:00:07 PM
Take a break Mike #2
:)
Title: Re: To Kirby's Ace & Calhoun's Families
Post by: Kenny on October 03, 2026, 04:04:51 PM
You're right  tmbz1...Honestly I don't know how further low I can go, but I can't see the bottom ngc3

When they beg for forgiveness for the hundreds of times Calhoun bashed Mike's with immunity...mine too...others here...nah I'm never stopping  ngc3

Why I love you, even accepting stunads as a friend of yours!  ;D

You set a low for mankind the minute you were born, You are the best argument for abortion.
Title: Re: To Kirby's Ace & Calhoun's Families
Post by: Trigger on October 03, 2026, 04:10:46 PM
You set a low for mankind the minute you were born, You are the best argument for abortion.

You're not.

The world needs its share of cocksucking pig slobs like you Kenny.

Needs ploppers like me to make that type point.  ;D
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal