HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: wizardofoz on October 03, 2026, 11:28:27 AM

Title: RED MILE program and LIVE VIDEO today
Post by: wizardofoz on October 03, 2026, 11:28:27 AM
https://www.redmileracing.com/sites/default/files/100326_Program_.pdf
Title: Re: RED MILE program today
Post by: wizardofoz on October 03, 2026, 11:31:28 AM
Red Mile Live video: https://www.redmileracing.com/race-replays
Title: Re: RED MILE program and LIVE VIDEO today
Post by: Dingus on October 03, 2026, 12:56:52 PM
Here’s the TrackMaster program.  I think it has more information.

https://www.trackmaster.com/freeContent/usta/freeContentFiles/hpl/lex1003x.pdf

I have 1 in the 2nd today there but has been a disappointment since going to Kentucky.

I said the same thing about the 1 on Thursday at The Meadows, and then he won, so hoping for more karma.
Title: Re: RED MILE program and LIVE VIDEO today
Post by: SAW on October 03, 2026, 01:07:37 PM
Here’s the TrackMaster program.  I think it has more information.

https://www.trackmaster.com/freeContent/usta/freeContentFiles/hpl/lex1003x.pdf

I have 1 in the 2nd today there but has been a disappointment since going to Kentucky.

I said the same thing about the 1 on Thursday at The Meadows, and then he won, so hoping for more karma.

Gigi?
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal