HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Trigger on October 03, 2026, 10:15:23 AM

Title: Horizontal & Vertical Definitions
Post by: Trigger on October 03, 2026, 10:15:23 AM
JT corrected me as I thought Horizontals are ex, tri, sup as they go straight across...and I thought Verticals are multi leg prick 3,4,5,6 because races go up and down.

Said I had their usage definition "mixed up".

Seriously, make an argument for this logic that I'm wrong, otherwise I'm changing the glossary here!  ;D
Title: Re: Horizontal & Vertical Definitions
Post by: Kenny on October 03, 2026, 10:18:33 AM
JT corrected me as I thought Horizontals are ex, tri, sup as they go straight across...and I thought Verticals are multi leg prick 3,4,5,6 because races go up and down.

Said I had their usage definition "mixed up".

Seriously, make an argument for this logic that I'm wrong, otherwise I'm changing the glossary here!  ;D

I degenerate gambler who does not know the basic.  ngc3
Title: Re: Horizontal & Vertical Definitions
Post by: Trigger on October 03, 2026, 10:24:07 AM
I degenerate gambler who does not know the basic.  ngc3

Shhh if you can't behave like an adult.  ngc3
Title: Re: Horizontal & Vertical Definitions
Post by: JT on October 03, 2026, 10:43:35 AM
I degenerate gambler who does not know the basic.  ngc3
Kenny why do you always put down us gamblers?
Honest question
No gambling = no racing
Remember the scene in the movie Let it Ride with Richard Dreyfuss
Terri Garr, who I always thought was attractive says..
"I don't know why you people can't just watch the horses run around the track and not bet on them"
She then gets completely laughed at and mocked in the clubhouse  ngc3
Then Richard Dreyfuss says..
"There is no racing without betting."
But yet you and others on here slam the gamblers
One of many reasons racing is dying
The gamblers get shit on
Title: Re: Horizontal & Vertical Definitions
Post by: Trigger on October 03, 2026, 10:49:26 AM
Kenny why do you always put down us gamblers?
Honest question
No gambling = no racing
Remember the scene in the movie Let it Ride with Richard Dreyfuss
Terri Garr, who I always thought was attractive says..
"I don't know why you people can't just watch the horses run around the track and not bet on them"
She then gets completely laughed at and mocked in the clubhouse  ngc3
Then Richard Dreyfuss says..
"There is no racing without betting."
But yet you and others on here slam the gamblers
One of many reasons racing is dying
The gamblers get shit on

 tmbz1 ngc3 tmbz1

"Let It Ride"

Great flick, the best!  ;D
Title: Re: Horizontal & Vertical Definitions
Post by: wiggles44 on October 03, 2026, 11:03:09 AM
Shhh if you can't behave like an adult.  ngc3

(https://i.ibb.co/PGjwJXxY/IMG-9237.jpg) (https://ibb.co/7tC2BMvz)

Title: Re: Horizontal & Vertical Definitions
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on October 03, 2026, 11:10:40 AM
(https://i.ibb.co/PGjwJXxY/IMG-9237.jpg) (https://ibb.co/7tC2BMvz)


shh CUNT.  tmbz1
Title: Re: Horizontal & Vertical Definitions
Post by: wiggles44 on October 03, 2026, 11:42:20 AM

shh CUNT.  tmbz1

Someone sounds “triggered”
:)
Title: Re: Horizontal & Vertical Definitions
Post by: Trigger on October 03, 2026, 11:43:32 AM
Someone sounds “triggered”
:)

All over your ugly stupid plop face  ngc3
Title: Re: Horizontal & Vertical Definitions
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on October 03, 2026, 11:44:18 AM
All over your ugly stupid plop face  ngc3

I never posted this one, Gaagoots the last time he felt the heat and was begging for a truce!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

(https://iili.io/nlA7Dle.md.png) (https://freeimage.host/i/nlA7Dle)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal