HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Mohawk mac on October 02, 2026, 07:39:06 PM

Title: Mohawk 12th Friday
Post by: Mohawk mac on October 02, 2026, 07:39:06 PM
Any opinions?  Team Spence has 2 Maritimers in and both are making their second Mohawk starts.  Dale chose WEDNESDAYS CHILD and at scratch time MORE THAN A WOMAN got stuck with J Mac ;D  Rallis picks W C but I think MTAW looks faster and obviously has a better pilot.  But I'm thinking MTAW gets hammered at the windows.
Title: Re: Mohawk 12th Friday
Post by: Trigger on October 02, 2026, 07:46:56 PM
Any opinions?  Team Spence has 2 Maritimers in and both are making their second Mohawk starts.  Dale chose WEDNESDAYS CHILD and at scratch time MORE THAN A WOMAN got stuck with J Mac ;D  Rallis picks W C but I think MTAW looks faster and obviously has a better pilot.  But I'm thinking MTAW gets hammered at the windows.

Dale Spence gets off a horse and a "C" driver hops in the bike that horse is 3 seconds faster  ngc3
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal