HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Calhoun on October 02, 2026, 02:42:57 PM

Title: TRIGGER- I am in SoFlo... I'm coming to see you... Post your address ..
Post by: Calhoun on October 02, 2026, 02:42:57 PM

In  Hallandale now

.. Post your address and your picture. I will come immediately.

I am in all black with a Tigers hat.

Time to man up

Let's Go
Title: Re: TRIGGER- I am in SoFlo... I'm coming to see you... Post your address ..
Post by: darnoldrocks on October 02, 2026, 03:02:19 PM
Here's your big chance Tigger !!!
Title: Re: TRIGGER- I am in SoFlo... I'm coming to see you... Post your address ..
Post by: Trigger on October 02, 2026, 03:03:56 PM
Here's your big chance Tigger !!!

Fucker is twice a NO SHOW, where have you been moron Chihuahua Cock...still no proof from you...how's your fake family  ngc3, your fractional stable  ngc3

In  Hallandale now

.. Post your address and your picture. I will come immediately.

I am in all black with a Tigers hat.

Time to man up

Let's Go

Waste someone else's time with your never ending string of NO SHOWS  ngc3...you're too scared to show up on a call  ngc3

Drop your identity, DL is fine  tmbz1  and a picture or video HERE of you actually here is SOFL, prove its you... ngc3

Man up?  ngc3, to get to your level I'd have to drop and mouse up  ngc3 you fucking lying cowardly bitch cunt!   ;D
Title: Re: TRIGGER- I am in SoFlo... I'm coming to see you... Post your address ..
Post by: darnoldrocks on October 02, 2026, 04:10:53 PM
Tigger  .....    Man Down !!
Title: Re: TRIGGER- I am in SoFlo... I'm coming to see you... Post your address ..
Post by: Kirby's Ace on October 02, 2026, 04:28:28 PM
Hallandale  ngc3

Baltimore City Jr of Florida!  ngc3

Explains why someone is on here 24/7  ngc3

 63z.uzi 91.jzail
Title: Re: TRIGGER- I am in SoFlo... I'm coming to see you... Post your address ..
Post by: Trigger on October 02, 2026, 04:30:33 PM
Hallandale  ngc3

Baltimore City Jr of Florida!  ngc3

Explains why someone is on here 24/7  ngc3

 63z.uzi 91.jzail

How can you be here and jagging off to the thoughts of men banging your ugly wife because watch porn and can no longer perform...you multitask!  ngc3
Title: Re: TRIGGER- I am in SoFlo... I'm coming to see you... Post your address ..
Post by: wiggles44 on October 02, 2026, 04:39:16 PM
How can you be here and jagging off to the thoughts of men banging your ugly wife because watch porn and can no longer perform...you multitask!  ngc3

Calm down Mike
Title: Re: TRIGGER- I am in SoFlo... I'm coming to see you... Post your address ..
Post by: JT on October 02, 2026, 04:42:11 PM
Calm down Mike
Wiggles you have exceeded your 40 hours for the week  ngc3
You have to be getting crosseyed looking for screenshots that long :P
Take the weekend off ngc3
We are begging you to ngc3
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal