HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Thoroughbred Racing => Topic started by: JT on October 02, 2026, 11:52:13 AM

Title: Keeneland
Post by: JT on October 02, 2026, 11:52:13 AM
So as I mentioned in Shout Out, the house I am currently painting's next door neighbor came out and was rocking a Keeneland t-shirt. We struck up a conversation and chatted for about 15 minutes. Anyway he has friends that own some and he co-owns a couple and they have a permanent spot in the clubhouse. Yeah I work in high end neighborhoods, million dollar homes. He said if I ever wanted to go just come knocking on his door and give him a week's notice. He mentioned the shirt and tie dress code, which is no big deal. I shine up pretty nice after I ditch the painting whites, like a brand new penny ngc3

So a couple questions to my fellow ploppers..

Have you ever been to Keeneland and how was it?

Is it worth driving 3 to 4 hours each way to go there?
Title: Re: Keeneland
Post by: Bitter Truth on October 02, 2026, 01:24:25 PM
Magnificent!! CLASS! Parking can get tricky. We always had my wife's handicap parking so better.
As soon as one race was over , I'd head down the hill and mix up a tall drink, hit it, then top it
off, then head back up the hill drinking it and throwing the cup away before re-entering for the
next race started. WAY better than a Richard Simmons workout. ;D Seriously though they do
everything well. Shuttles, concessions, souvenirs. A little pricy but what isn't? You talk about bucket list.
There you go tmbz1
Title: Re: Keeneland
Post by: Bitter Truth on October 02, 2026, 02:18:50 PM
Failed to mention all the delicious babes [many college ones] dueling it out to see who can show the most. 91z.his
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal