HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: G on October 01, 2026, 09:54:06 AM

Title: Congratulations to the Mark Ford Training Center
Post by: G on October 01, 2026, 09:54:06 AM
Mark congratulations on your award from the HFA voted top training facility in the country!

I've been stable here for almost a month I can attest that you deserve the award the 5/8 mile track is impeccable along with the paddocks and swimming pool.

Congratulations once again!!  tmbz1 tmbz1
Title: Re: Congratulations to the Mark Ford Training Center
Post by: seen2much on October 01, 2026, 09:56:42 AM
Mark congratulations on your award from the HFA voted top training facility in the country!

I've been stable here for almost a month I can attest that you deserve the award the 5/8 mile track is impeccable along with the paddocks and swimming pool.

Congratulations once again!!  tmbz1 tmbz1
The biggest and best manure piles.  tmbz1
Title: Re: Congratulations to the Mark Ford Training Center
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on October 01, 2026, 10:08:14 AM
Mark congratulations on your award from the HFA voted top training facility in the country!

I've been stable here for almost a month I can attest that you deserve the award the 5/8 mile track is impeccable along with the paddocks and swimming pool.

Congratulations once again!!  tmbz1 tmbz1


G has been stabled there for more than a month with his 10 invisible horses with no names, and sleeps on the big pile of horse manure.
Title: Re: Congratulations to the Mark Ford Training Center
Post by: G on October 01, 2026, 10:10:41 AM
The biggest and best manure piles.  tmbz1
Mike Mike Mike
Title: Re: Congratulations to the Mark Ford Training Center
Post by: G on October 01, 2026, 10:11:03 AM

G has been stabled there for more than a month with his 10 invisible horses with no names, and sleeps on the big pile of horse manure.
Mike Mike Mike you're jealousy's got the best of you
Title: Re: Congratulations to the Mark Ford Training Center
Post by: wiggles44 on October 01, 2026, 10:16:57 AM
Mike needs a hobby
:)
Title: Re: Congratulations to the Mark Ford Training Center
Post by: G on October 01, 2026, 10:17:35 AM
Mike needs a hobby
:)
ngc3 ngc3 tmbz1 yeahhhhh think!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal