HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: LUCPARK on October 01, 2026, 08:12:01 AM

Title: TRIGGER IS NOT SWEET. VERIFIED THRU AI.
Post by: LUCPARK on October 01, 2026, 08:12:01 AM
High school transcripts and college diploma

Sweet is not listed as trigger

No don’t hate cus I produce facts

Title: Re: TRIGGER IS NOT SWEET. VERIFIED THRU AI.
Post by: Trigger on October 01, 2026, 08:33:39 AM
High school transcripts and college diploma

Sweet is not listed as trigger

No don’t hate cus I produce facts

 tmbz1 Absolutely Plop U  hvc.1 74zac.1!  tmbz1

I majored in drugs, alcohol consumption, driving while drunks or drunk, 24 / 7 gambling and chix...an awesome curriculum  tmbz1  73cv.2

I'm still paying off my plop student loan interest directly to Rocky ;D
Title: Re: TRIGGER IS NOT SWEET. VERIFIED THRU AI.
Post by: wiggles44 on October 01, 2026, 08:34:48 AM
Aren’t you the same person?
:)
Title: Re: TRIGGER IS NOT SWEET. VERIFIED THRU AI.
Post by: Trigger on October 01, 2026, 08:35:17 AM
Aren’t you the same person?
:)

Not even a person you dummy!  ngc3
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal