HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Trigger on September 30, 2026, 12:14:54 PM
-
You want to have a dialogue about things you said I said that were so offensive, fine, let's do that.
No insults if we can get to the meat and potatoes of it without delay.
If it was said in the forum, you locate what I said and copy and paste it and the link. The link is most important so we can review whatever led to saying it i.e. the context of the conversation. If it was said in Shout / Sound Off its current history (as of now) goes back to yesterday morning so in the future you have to copy and paste and save or be shit out of luck.
Please don't say nothing I said can't be justified until we all read it...killing another is justified in the USA when it's to stop a violent felony and many other reasons that fall under state and federal statutes, likely Canada too.
You spammed the shit out of this place well now you have a chance to convince me and this forum what I did was wrong and unjustified, needed ADMIN - you do it with facts and the entirety of the conversation it was said in. 8)
-
No time out for you?
Luc lied, lol?
-
No time out for you?
Luc lied, lol?
SWEET IS OUT
I HAVE NOT IDEA WHO TRIGGER IS,,
tmbz1
-
SWEET IS OUT
I HAVE NOT IDEA WHO TRIGGER IS,,
tmbz1
tmbz1
Don't ask me, I'm clueless ;D
-
Tigger, I don't have enough memory on my laptop to search all the shit you have posted.
You're the one that posts history from PLOP all the time.
Do an honest thing and go find the post where you hoped all the females in my life would be raped or killed.
You can do it.
-
Tigger, I don't have enough memory on my laptop to search all the shit you have posted.
You're the one that posts history from PLOP all the time.
Do an honest thing and go find the post where you hoped all the females in my life would be raped or killed.
You can do it.
You done with the good fight?
Did LucPark meet your expectations?
-
Tigger, I don't have enough memory on my laptop to search all the shit you have posted.
You're the one that posts history from PLOP all the time.
Do an honest thing and go find the post where you hoped all the females in my life would be raped or killed.
You can do it.
You were pasting spam non-stop in a hundreds of posts 3 day tirade. You put your mind and computer to it. Ask wiggles, recruit help, not I.
Your allegations, your proof, your demands - your issues with things said, produce them.
The posts links will rewind to the conversations, no time limit, if you don't get to it don't be offended by nothing.
-
Lucpark is just a Sweet and Mike ass kisser.
I don't even think he is ADMIN.
If he is, prove it and band my account.
-
Lucpark is just a Sweet and Mike ass kisser.
I don't even think he is ADMIN.
If he is, prove it and band my account.
We 3 did a livestream together, you have a problem what we do outside of here too?
Produce proof of all your allegations, your feelings are as irrelevant as mine.
-
This is just like the Calhoun situation with me
No proof, just lies and bull shit
Calhoun couldn't provide proof that I talked his donkey.. I mean horse down ngc3
It appears Darnold can't provide proof either
Now they have 2 things in common
The other..fractional ownership ngc3
-
This is just like the Calhoun situation with me
No proof, just lies and bull shit
Calhoun couldn't provide proof that I talked his donkey.. I mean horse down ngc3
It appears Darnold can't provide proof either
Now they have 2 things in common
The other..fractional ownership ngc3
Calhoun was always a weak ass nigga, he would always go for the banding button...since his dart trigger finger has been severed...he's bottomed out. Then he accepts invites, brags then doesn't show. He's a character.
I'll give Darnoldrocks some room to breath, his beef is all very recent and targeted toward me...he brings the proof who knows where I'll end up but I'll do the right thing or take forum suggestions / actions against me if it squarely falls on me.
Waiting...
-
Im actually glad Trigger is back. Sweet was way to kind!
-
Im actually glad Trigger is back. Sweet was way to kind!
ngc3
Appreciation and gratitude Tumbleweed tmbz1, Mr. Softie Sweet is 11.gn
-
Maybe get to meet you in south Florida soon. i think we live close
-
Maybe get to meet you in south Florida soon. i think we live close
Absolutely...Febr uary and on would be awesome!
Could meet up at Gulfstream Park, you guys like the Ten Palms it's on me. ;D
-
Im actually glad Trigger is back. Sweet was way to kind!
Me too! I think Trigger owed me a $20! LOL!!!!!
-
We can all hook up down south Dougie. Sunshine Meadows is the place to be in the winter.