HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: LUCPARK on September 28, 2026, 05:43:58 PM

Title: ADMINISTRATION. HAS MADE A DECISION !!
Post by: LUCPARK on September 28, 2026, 05:43:58 PM
OUR POLICY HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE SAME. WE WILL NOT BOW TO ONE PERSON CRYING FOR ATTENTION BECAUSE HE WON’T GET HIS WAY. PLOPP IS TO BE ENJOYED BY EVERYONE NOT JUST ONE IF YOU DON’T LIKE POPS AND YOU WANNA GET OFF OF PLOPS SIMPLY DON’T POST IF YOU DON’T POST, YOU WILL BE FADED OUT IF YOU’RE STUPID FUCKING IGNORANT, DUMB MOTHERFUCKER THEN KEEP FUCKING POSTING STUPID SHIT THAT YOU ARE. NO ONE IS PAYING ATTENTION TO YOU. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT DARNOLD  THE CRYBABY

PLEASE HAVE A NICE DAY.
Title: Re: ADMINISTRATION. HAS MADE A DECISION !!
Post by: Sweet on September 28, 2026, 05:52:42 PM
I get off on plops  11.wj and I get off inbetween getting off on plops  11.a with that said, this place gets sad during the holidays, racing comes to a virtual pittance...either we cheer it up or I'm taking a cruise.   tmbz1

I think we gotta fill their socks with lust and winners this year, last year it was thumb tacks and no one got the joke!  ;D

Title: Re: ADMINISTRATION. HAS MADE A DECISION !!
Post by: LUCPARK on September 28, 2026, 05:59:51 PM
I get off on plops  11.wj and I get off inbetween getting off on plops  11.a with that said, this place gets sad during the holidays, racing comes to a virtual pittance...either we cheer it up or I'm taking a cruise.   tmbz1

I think we gotta fill their socks with lust and winners this year, last year it was thumb tacks and no one got the joke!  ;D


You have no reason to leave  tmbz1


You are doing nothing wrong

We can’t be forced to listen to crybabies
Title: Re: ADMINISTRATION. HAS MADE A DECISION !!
Post by: Sweet on September 28, 2026, 06:15:00 PM

You have no reason to leave  tmbz1


You are doing nothing wrong

We can’t be forced to listen to crybabies

Thanks Boss!...and if me not doing anything wrong becomes an issue, you can count on me to start doing real bad shit, I'm more than capable  tmbz1...in the mean time I'll be good like I've been!  ;D
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal