HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Sweet on September 28, 2026, 10:19:05 AM
-
bobble nowheres to be found again with a drive in the same race as BJ, coincidence or are Canadians very sensitive ngc3
P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C...in search of a cold tri and super ;D
-
bobble nowheres to be found again with a drive in the same race as BJ, coincidence or are Canadians very sensitive ngc3
P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C...in search of a cold tri and super ;D
It is sad to live life with so much hate and negativity.
-
ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.
No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family. No need for that.
Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics.
No one should have more than one ID and account.
That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer.
Pretty bare basics.
-
It is sad to live life with so much hate and negativity.
You can be sad enough for the both of us ngc3
-
You can be sad enough for the both of us ngc3
More proof "Sweet" has no life.
-
Bob having a pretty good year, will end up in the 6 million dollar range. Obviously changing drivers did nothing to help BJ, I don't think anybody expected it would. BJ has $2 million on his card, Bob put $1.95 of it there, should add another $75K tonight. I think he'll go a big mile of of these days.