HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Sweet on September 27, 2026, 07:06:32 PM
-
Trying to shove the news down everyone's throat daily.
Thank you Mr. President.
Your Canadian, your American whatever.
You're not a very happy guy. You seem very frustrated.
When R2Drew flooded you out of OT & Political you started targeting Mike, why, you say you own horses, you cheat or abuse?
This Tantrump you're throwing is to protest until you get your way? ngc3
Don't be such a Chihuahua Cock, you can be a Trump guy and have fun, bang, without being revolting and boring to everyone, can't you?
Maybe a self band vacay...try reinventing yourself.
Seriously dude, man the fuck up! ;D
-
ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.
No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family. No need for that.
Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics.
No one should have more than one ID and account.
ADMIN SHOULD CARE WHAT IS POSTED.
YOU CAN POST AS MANY NON HARNESS TOPICS AS YOU LIKE
YOU CAN'T POST THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER
LUC AND FELLOW ADMINS,
SEE NO VIOLATIONS, but they should.
I couldn't care less what you say about The President.
I don't even care how many times a person says cunt or fag or suck cock or whatever vile garbage they spew.
That simply tells us who they are.
Worthless!!
-
ChihuahuaCockPlop .com is available.
Start it, run it, enforce its rules and invite and band who you want.
Your a member here, a guest, ADMIN has dm, take your tantrump there.
-
FUCK YOU TIGGER
ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.
No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family. No need for that.
Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics.
No one should have more than one ID and account.
ADMIN SHOULD CARE WHAT IS POSTED.
YOU CAN POST AS MANY NON HARNESS TOPICS AS YOU LIKE
YOU CAN'T POST THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER
LUC AND FELLOW ADMINS,
SEE NO VIOLATIONS, but they should.
I couldn't care less what you say about The President.
I don't even care how many times a person says cunt or fag or suck cock or whatever vile garbage they spew.
That simply tells us who they are.
Worthless!!
-
FUCK YOU TIGGER
That's nice ngc3
-
FUCK YOU TIGGER, you douche bag.
ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.
No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family. No need for that.
Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics.
No one should have more than one ID and account.
ADMIN SHOULD CARE WHAT IS POSTED.
YOU CAN POST AS MANY NON HARNESS TOPICS AS YOU LIKE
YOU CAN'T POST THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER
LUC AND FELLOW ADMINS,
SEE NO VIOLATIONS, but they should.
I couldn't care less what you say about The President.
I don't even care how many times a person says cunt or fag or suck cock or whatever vile garbage they spew.
That simply tells us who they are.
Worthless!!
-
Darnoldrocks, it's seems that you didn't get your way today so your responding with these repetitive posts. Something you have been critical of so very often. So your remedy for "no changes" is to do just what you hate. No one loves the rainy/Andrew fun a frolic. And I'm sure the majority of Plopsters don't even read their "banter". So just ignore what you don't like. It's so easy.
-
Darnoldrocks, it's seems that you didn't get your way today so your responding with these repetitive posts. Something you have been critical of so very often. So your remedy for "no changes" is to do just what you hate. No one loves the rainy/Andrew fun a frolic. And I'm sure the majority of Plopsters don't even read their "banter". So just ignore what you don't like. It's so easy.
Look Dougie, he added the last sentence just now ngc3
FUCK YOU TIGGER, you douche bag. ngc3
;D
-
Darnoldrocks, it's seems that you didn't get your way today so your responding with these repetitive posts. Something you have been critical of so very often. So your remedy for "no changes" is to do just what you hate. No one loves the rainy/Andrew fun a frolic. And I'm sure the majority of Plopsters don't even read their "banter". So just ignore what you don't like. It's so easy.
your buddy rainy posted thread last night;time for some fun here' while i laid low,,, so now,, we havin fun tmbz1
-
FUCK OFF TIGGER.
ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.
No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family. No need for that.
Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics.
No one should have more than one ID and account.
ADMIN SHOULD CARE WHAT IS POSTED.
YOU CAN POST AS MANY NON HARNESS TOPICS AS YOU LIKE
YOU CAN'T POST THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER
LUC AND FELLOW ADMINS,
SEE NO VIOLATIONS, but they should.
I couldn't care less what you say about The President.
I don't even care how many times a person says cunt or fag or suck cock or whatever vile garbage they spew.
That simply tells us who they are.
Worthless!!
-
your buddy rainy posted thread last night;time for some fun here' while i laid low,,, so now,, we havin fun tmbz1
Of course he posted something last night. It's your duty to answer? You can end it all if you don't. If the last one who responds, then let my friend win.
-
Of course he posted something last night. It's your duty to answer? You can end it all if you don't. If the last one who responds, then let my friend win.
he does it for replies,, i wont let him down. fun time now ;D
-
Darnoldrocks, it's seems that you didn't get your way today so your responding with these repetitive posts. Something you have been critical of so very often. So your remedy for "no changes" is to do just what you hate. No one loves the rainy/Andrew fun a frolic. And I'm sure the majority of Plopsters don't even read their "banter". So just ignore what you don't like. It's so easy.
It doesn't bother you that Tigger wishes death on Plopsters and their families, so why does it both you that I am posting over and over.
Just put me on ignore. That's what you've told me to do.
-
It doesn't bother you that Tigger wishes death on Plopsters and their families, so why does it both you that I am posting over and over.
Just put me on ignore. That's what you've told me to do.
It doesn’t bother you when people blatantly “LIE” about other people’s sexuality? When there are murderers and sexual predators are in jail, who gets ‘dealt with’ first? Ask Dougie! He watched it first hand up close and in person.
-
It doesn’t bother you when people blatantly “LIE” about other people’s sexuality? When there are murderers and sexual predators are in jail, who gets ‘dealt with’ first? Ask Dougie! He watched it first hand up close and in person.
You're expecting too much from what is essentially an absolutely worthless blog.
Please recalibrate your expectations to fully enjoy your Plops experience.
Thank you
-
It doesn't bother you that Tigger wishes death on Plopsters and their families, so why does it both you that I am posting over and over.
Just put me on ignore. That's what you've told me to do.
If what someone posts bothers you, why do you engage? We could put any person on "ignore" that we want. Why would you want to be aggravated by anyone? I had Cahoun on "Ignore" for a long time. Today, I decided that I'm not going to "Iggy" anyone. If someone says something that I find offensive, I just scroll on by. If a person is civil to me, I will be civil to them. As for the rainy/Andrew love fest, I rarely read it. I won't "ignore" you. if you think that your posting repetitive post might work, go for it. But you know as I do, it will accomplish nothing. Just take this site for what it is now. A lot of craziness. Others told me it wasn't like this years ago. Maybe the admin(s) just decided to abandon it. And this is what their creation morphed into. People say whatever they want.
-
he does it for replies,, i wont let him down. fun time now ;D
Let me know when you two finally decale a winner! LOL!
-
ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.
No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family. No need for that.
Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics.
No one should have more than one ID and account.
CALHOUN, I don't think those expectations are to much to expect or too tough to administer.
-
It doesn’t bother you when people blatantly “LIE” about other people’s sexuality? When there are murderers and sexual predators are in jail, who gets ‘dealt with’ first? Ask Dougie! He watched it first hand up close and in person.
Please don't mislead the folks here. Let them know I did it from the Law Enforcement side of things. LOL!
-
Please don't mislead the folks here. Let them know I did it from the Law Enforcement side of things. LOL!
ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.
No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family. No need for that.
Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics.
No one should have more than one ID and account.
That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer.
Pretty bare basics.
-
Please don't mislead the folks here. Let them know I did it from the Law Enforcement side of things. LOL!
You want to handcuff me first ngc3 before the strip search ngc3 no worries Dougie you got one of those OJ Simpson iron clad pensions, connections and a badge too, have some fun be bad ngc3
-
ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.
No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family. No need for that.
Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics.
No one should have more than one ID and account.
That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer.
Pretty bare basics.
-
ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.
No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family. No need for that.
Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics.
No one should have more than one ID and account.
CALHOUN, I don't think those expectations are to much to expect or too tough to administer.
there was a guy who used to admin.. Pete Butler was his user name. he was good and if he was still here he would have darted more people. now, no one does anything and I doubt that will change.
-
You want to handcuff me first ngc3 before the strip search ngc3 no worries Dougie you got one of those OJ Simpson iron clad pensions, connections and a badge too, have some fun be bad ngc3
I'm to old to wrestle anyone these days! LOL!
-
If I keep it up, I would expect they will eventually show up and admin the basics and or remove me.
-
If I keep it up, I would expect they will eventually show up and admin the basics and or remove me.
After what you've read in the group, do you actually believe that? The admin guy/girl is long gone.Left us to own own devices.
-
I'm to old to wrestle anyone these days! LOL!
You heard the expression "Tin your way in"...in NY, my friends that are cops bypassed those long club lines.
-
You heard the expression "Tin your way in"...in NY, my friends that are cops bypassed those long club lines.
[/quote
I have heard that expression! LOL!
-
If I keep it up, I would expect they will eventually show up and admin the basics and or remove me.
darnoldrocks, I just did some research. Of the 1.3 billion websites, "82%-85% of them are dormant, abandoned, oractively maintained and updated" We are one of them!
-
ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.
No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family. No need for that.
Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics.
No one should have more than one ID and account.
That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer.
Pretty bare basics.
-
ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.
No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family. No need for that.
Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics.
No one should have more than one ID and account.
That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer.
Pretty bare basics.
At least I tried. Good luck on your mission.
-
At least I tried. Good luck on your mission.
Thanks
-
At least I tried. Good luck on your mission.
He's a nazi, don't waste your time.
What kind of monster wants to take our sacred "WISHES" away ngc3
-
ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.
No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family. No need for that.
Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics.
No one should have more than one ID and account.
That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer.
Pretty bare basics.