HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Ignorance Is Bliss on September 21, 2026, 07:17:42 PM

Title: It's time I message everyone here the screenshots.
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on September 21, 2026, 07:17:42 PM
Screenshots don't lie and neither does what I have to say.  :)
Title: Re: It's time I message everyone here the screenshots.
Post by: Trigger on September 21, 2026, 07:20:17 PM
Screenshots don't lie and neither does what I have to say.  :)

 tmbz1

G's going to like that  ngc3

 :)
Title: Re: It's time I message everyone here the screenshots.
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on September 21, 2026, 07:21:25 PM
tmbz1

G's going to like that  ngc3

 :)

EAA isn't going to like what they see Mike
Title: Re: It's time I message everyone here the screenshots.
Post by: G on September 21, 2026, 07:21:31 PM
I'm thinking whether or not to post this Facebook post from his wife Wendy
Title: Re: It's time I message everyone here the screenshots.
Post by: Trigger on September 21, 2026, 07:22:17 PM
EAA isn't going to like what they see Mike

 :o
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal