HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Cashout on August 31, 2026, 07:06:01 PM
-
That A I video had to come from someone associated with Gural , it was sent from them to SCM to post because they know he’s got a big following. It ain’t gonna work Jeffy boy, at the end of the rainbow you’ll be paying thru the nose
-
That A I video had to come from someone associated with Gural , it was sent from them to SCM to post because they know he’s got a big following. It ain’t gonna work Jeffy boy, at the end of the rainbow you’ll be paying thru the nose
Truth be told. The video was flagged same day it was uploaded by "Track Records", just this time I was able to snag it before it got taken down. And it was really just a repeat of everything I've already covered anyway. But it must have had some kind of effect for Howard's attorney to send me a demand to take it down. One of the most powerful men in the game had to have me remove something? It was just a rehash read by AI. But this time his attorney was very specific in what they dispute as false....to me. So I obliged. The loser with nothing.... ngc3
-
That A I video had to come from someone associated with Gural , it was sent from them to SCM to post because they know he’s got a big following a fucking dummy.
ftfy
-
Absolutely Mike you’re correct, but Gural the only one with any incentive to put that up there. He actually has people on retainer specifically to defame Howard.He knows he got a problem with the lawsuit, he offered to let Howard back in to race at Meadowlands if he would drop the suit. Howard refused
-
Absolutely Mike you’re correct, but Gural the only one with any incentive to put that up there. He actually has people on retainer specifically to defame Howard.He knows he got a problem with the lawsuit, he offered to let Howard back in to race at Meadowlands if he would drop the suit. Howard refused
Jeff's a hypocrite. His picking and choosing blew up in his face. Irony is next year Howard can race in the Hambo next year. Jeff pushed it way too far.