HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Pacer 2 on August 16, 2026, 01:22:57 PM

Title: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: Pacer 2 on August 16, 2026, 01:22:57 PM
Jeenuss245       ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: Yonkers1A on August 16, 2026, 02:25:31 PM
Jeenuss245       ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

I only have one  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: G on August 17, 2026, 09:57:06 AM
I only have one  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
I agree 1000%. He should tell that bullshit to these fucking idiots not us. You know how many fucking username you have !!Who the fuck do you think you're kidding loser Mikeeee
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on August 17, 2026, 09:59:04 AM
"G" is so smart, he can sniff out a phony username just like that, all 15 that Mikee has.
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: G on August 17, 2026, 10:00:34 AM
"G" is so smart, he can sniff out a phony username just like that, all 15 that Mikee has.
Don't underestimate me you should know that by now.
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: Trigger on August 17, 2026, 02:38:01 PM
Don't underestimate me you should know that by now.

No one does, you're a scary chat dude.

No floor to your stupidity and bold face lies, or you can chalk it up to a brain disease.

We all have  ngc3
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: silent one on August 17, 2026, 03:03:07 PM

   Sticking to the topic, yes, he has another name. Pacer 2's daddy.

        Sincerely, Silent One
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: seen2much on August 17, 2026, 04:31:29 PM
Do the scums Poser 2, G, and the paintbrush think about anything...beside s Mike?
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: ScrapeThePaint on August 17, 2026, 04:41:37 PM
You're not too bright!!!
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: andrew on August 17, 2026, 04:45:19 PM
You're not too bright!!!
says the one who tried to get in the picture running 2nd  ngc3
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on August 17, 2026, 04:50:03 PM
Good thing he didn't win because they were out of firecrackers and confetti.
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: andrew on August 17, 2026, 04:54:36 PM
Good thing he didn't win because they were out of firecrackers and confetti.

and he cant afford to buy any. maybe if G would slow down on lunch they could get together to buy a sparkler  ngc3
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: seen2much on August 17, 2026, 05:11:46 PM
says the one who tried to get in the picture running 2nd  ngc3
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Good thing he didn't win because they were out of firecrackers and confetti.
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: G on August 18, 2026, 08:52:33 AM
and he cant afford to buy any. maybe if G would slow down on lunch they could get together to buy a sparkler  ngc3
look who's calling the kettle black
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: wiggles44 on August 18, 2026, 09:23:20 AM
“Yeh” he has a few
:)
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: G on August 18, 2026, 09:32:47 AM
“Yeh” he has a few
:)
tmbz1
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: Calhoun on August 18, 2026, 10:02:54 AM
ISP can see ... he's on Plops 17 hours a day ...

How does he pay his bills?

It ended badly at Dream Land for the fella?
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 18, 2026, 10:13:05 AM
ISP can see ... he's on Plops 17 hours a day ...

How does he pay his bills?

It ended badly at Dream Land for the fella?

OH I'll bite on this one. Do tell, ended "badly"??? Sure about that? The woman died, big joke right? Didn't you say I got tossed outta there two years ago???? Wrong. Yet I was back right till the end....
Come on, tell everyone the story.... tmbz1
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: G on August 19, 2026, 09:35:35 AM
ISP can see ... he's on Plops 17 hours a day ...

How does he pay his bills?

It ended badly at Dream Land for the fella?
he was just a farm hand, Gina felt sorry for him. The hacker is quite the bullshit artist
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on August 19, 2026, 09:38:37 AM
Good thing Mikee is Me Irrelevant and you never talk about him .
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: Calhoun on August 19, 2026, 09:43:15 AM
he was just a farm hand, Gina felt sorry for him. The hacker is quite the bullshit artist
All likely so.

I wonder if he got paid legit?  In other words, is DBD Mike reporting his income?

I challenged him to post just one W2 or 1099 to demonstrate he was a legit individual.

I know CMS and NYS does not like people getting free health care and frowns upon unreported income and/or assets.

I hope nobody rats him out.
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 19, 2026, 09:45:37 AM
Good thing Mikee is Me Irrelevant and you never talk about him .

Look at them not talking about me. Look at them not make endless idle threats and will do absolutely NOTHING. 1pm outside Orange County Bagels, I'll be there waiting for "G".  tmbz1
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: G on August 19, 2026, 09:46:59 AM
Look at them not talking about me. Look at them not make endless idle threats and will do absolutely NOTHING. 1pm outside Orange County Bagels, I'll be there waiting for "G".  tmbz1
I told you to come to Ford's.  I'm not gonna go looking for you,, I spoke to Mark he said you were allowed for a visit.
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 19, 2026, 09:51:20 AM
I told you to come to Ford's.  I'm not gonna go looking for you,, I spoke to Mark he said you were allowed for a visit.

1pm Orange County Bagels, Mark hasn't called, the forum doesn't know your name. Be there. 
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 19, 2026, 09:53:37 AM
All likely so.

I wonder if he got paid legit?  In other words, is DBD Mike reporting his income?

I challenged him to post just one W2 or 1099 to demonstrate he was a legit individual.

I know CMS and NYS does not like people getting free health care and frowns upon unreported income and/or assets.

I hope nobody rats him out.

Really? Hmm....the guy who we all challenged to post his real name or post a registration of any horse registered to him.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: G on August 19, 2026, 10:10:19 AM
1pm Orange County Bagels, Mark hasn't called, the forum doesn't know your name. Be there.
Cunt
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: G on August 19, 2026, 10:10:41 AM
All likely so.

I wonder if he got paid legit?  In other words, is DBD Mike reporting his income?

I challenged him to post just one W2 or 1099 to demonstrate he was a legit individual.

I know CMS and NYS does not like people getting free health care and frowns upon unreported income and/or assets.

I hope nobody rats him out.
interesting!! Very interesting. Mikeee the hacker should think twice before he hacks phones and websites.
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 19, 2026, 10:18:52 AM
interesting!! Very interesting. Mikeee the hacker should think twice before he hacks phones and websites.

1pm, Orange County Bagels. Be there chickenshit.
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: Calhoun on August 19, 2026, 11:31:47 AM
All likely so.

I wonder if he got paid legit?  In other words, is DBD Mike reporting his income?

I challenged him to post just one W2 or 1099 to demonstrate he was a legit individual.

I know CMS and NYS does not like people getting free health care and frowns upon unreported income and/or assets.

I hope nobody rats him out.

bump for DBD Mike  tmbz1
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: wiggles44 on August 19, 2026, 12:34:48 PM
“Yeh”
He won’t be there
:)
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: seen2much on August 19, 2026, 01:17:03 PM
I told you to come to Ford's.  I'm not gonna go looking for you,, I spoke to Mark he said you were allowed for a visit.
What about Ford's feelings? 
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
He might cry if he sees Mike.
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 19, 2026, 01:44:17 PM
What about Ford's feelings? 
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
He might cry if he sees Mike.
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Last time he saw me he grabbed my phone like a child, threw it and ran out the side door of the mexican restaurant. Picking up his dinner for one.  ngc3
https://www.youtube.com/live/m-61qXsjKUI?si=c5JnE2_-NzscxJgl
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: G on August 19, 2026, 05:46:37 PM
Look at them not talking about me. Look at them not make endless idle threats and will do absolutely NOTHING. 1pm outside Orange County Bagels, I'll be there waiting for "G".  tmbz1
I told you to come to the farm did I not?? it’s not that hard to understand I told you come over to the farm. I’m not going to come chase some fucking bum around Goshen. You should’ve known that.
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 19, 2026, 05:49:35 PM
I told you to come to the farm did I not?? it’s not that hard to understand I told you come over to the farm. I’m not going to come chase some fucking bum around Goshen. You should’ve known that.

You are in no position to give orders Panzy.  tmbz1
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: G on August 20, 2026, 10:13:18 AM
I cordially invited you to the farm then you started your bullshit about some fucking bagel place to offset my invitation. You could talk to your fucking dummies that way but not me I could see right through you.
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on August 20, 2026, 10:31:43 AM
"G" speaks about Mr Irrelevant once again.
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: Pacer 2 on August 20, 2026, 10:50:24 AM
"G" speaks about Mr Irrelevant once again.

  Whats wrong with that?  He's lowlife scumbag!   
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on August 20, 2026, 11:10:09 AM
If he calls someone Mr Irrelevant, by talking about him all the time is making him relevant.
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: G on August 20, 2026, 11:17:16 AM
  Whats wrong with that?  He's lowlife scumbag!
I never heard of this fucking guy before this website. He started with me criticizing what I wrote then he hacked my computer and phone. Your assessment of him is on the spot lowlife scumbag. I said what I had to say!!
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 20, 2026, 11:18:25 AM
https://youtu.be/TlcIscGU-3M?si=blxWiWQBnmKsCDCy
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: G on August 20, 2026, 11:57:07 AM
https://youtu.be/TlcIscGU-3M?si=blxWiWQBnmKsCDCy
now think about it dummy,, what kind of an idiot would open one of your links
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 20, 2026, 11:58:04 AM
now think about it dummy,, what kind of an idiot would open one of your links
(https://iili.io/CLy8mWN.md.png) (https://freeimage.host/i/CLy8mWN)
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: G on August 21, 2026, 09:37:13 AM
  Whats wrong with that?  He's lowlife scumbag!
tmbz1
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 21, 2026, 09:38:12 AM
tmbz1

I love how you log in right after you clock in at work.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: G on August 21, 2026, 11:45:33 AM
I love how you log in right after you clock in at work.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
so you hacked me what are you going to do? You're all talk you know if you do anything what the consequences will be
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 21, 2026, 12:44:20 PM
so you hacked me what are you going to do? You're all talk you know if you do anything what the consequences will be

Post where I said I hacked you, and you ain't gonna do SHIT!!!! Fucking panzy...
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: G on August 21, 2026, 04:02:38 PM
Post where I said I hacked you, and you ain't gonna do SHIT!!!! Fucking panzy...
how many fucking times dummy do I have to tell you I have it saved. Now you're backtracking too late
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: ScrapeThePaint on August 21, 2026, 04:58:51 PM
how many fucking times dummy do I have to tell you I have it saved. Now you're backtracking too late

 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 21, 2026, 06:50:58 PM
how many fucking times dummy do I have to tell you I have it saved. Now you're backtracking too late

Post it Panzy...
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: G on August 22, 2026, 10:12:55 AM
Post where I said I hacked you, and you ain't gonna do SHIT!!!! Fucking panzy...
you're joking right?
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: G on August 26, 2026, 09:55:29 AM
Add JT to the list of fake usernames
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on August 26, 2026, 09:57:03 AM
So you finally figured out JT was a fake name, nothing gets past you.
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: G on August 26, 2026, 02:11:16 PM
So you finally figured out JT was a fake name, nothing gets past you.
tmbz1
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: Yonkers1A on August 26, 2026, 02:22:34 PM
So you finally figured out JT was a fake name, nothing gets past you.

G’s a genius, a misfit genius
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: gurals casino on August 26, 2026, 04:21:22 PM
So you finally figured out JT was a fake name, nothing gets past you.

 ngc3
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 26, 2026, 04:58:19 PM
Add JT to the list of fake usernames

Says "Sakit".... ngc3
(https://iili.io/CbaoAzl.md.png) (https://freeimage.host/i/CbaoAzl)
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: G on August 26, 2026, 07:32:30 PM
ISP can see ... he's on Plops 17 hours a day ...

How does he pay his bills?

It ended badly at Dream Land for the fella?
tmbz1
Title: Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
Post by: JT on August 26, 2026, 10:54:56 PM
Add JT to the list of fake usernames
Damn how did I miss this ngc3
Oh.. I was at work when this was posted
Bzzzzzzzt try again  ngc3
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal