HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Trigger on August 16, 2026, 11:26:23 AM
-
The little creep shoots to the crapper when the check gets dropped off. He's a dope, can't do math probably rounds the check up to the closest whole number, a 10% or less tipper.
They must spit and sprinkle ass crust and pubes in his food ngc3 Doesn't keep him from coming back apparently he's grown quite fond of it! ;D
-
He's still waiting for his bookie to pay him.
-
He's still waiting for his bookie to pay him.
He'd call him, but he can't remember his number and no speed dial on a rotary phone.
-
He is a freak.
-
He'd call him, but he can't remember his number and no speed dial on a rotary phone.
The little creep shoots to the crapper when the check gets dropped off. He's a dope, can't do math probably rounds the check up to the closest whole number, a 10% or less tipper.
They must spit and sprinkle ass crust and pubes in his food ngc3 Doesn't keep him from coming back apparently he's grown quite fond of it! ;D
ngc3
-
He is a freak.
yes I agree especially in the bedroom
-
I'm sure your boyfriend enjoys it.
-
I'm sure your boyfriend enjoys it.
sorry shopping cart garbage pail whatever the fuck they call you. I'm not into men
-
Must be a rubber woman then.
-
Must be a rubber woman then.
G’s a misfit ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
sorry shopping cart garbage pail whatever the fuck they call you. I'm not into men
I'm so irrelevant you respond to every account here as ME. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
G’s a misfit ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Mikeeee.. You should know that my wife has a degree in computer science. But then again you hack websites you should know these things.
After all you said you hacked me through horseplop.com
-
Mikeeee.. You should know that my wife has a degree in computer science. But then again you hack websites you should know these things.
After all you said you hacked me through horseplop.com
Again....
Oh she does? She learn on the UNIVAC? Did you save your bank book balances on it? Tell your wife we don't use punch cards anymore. And I heard you were way too late in changing all your passwords....
-
Complete weasel
-
G likes to take Mark's fat ass 11.a
-
G likes to take Mark's fat ass 11.a
G has gone silent since he posted in here that Brook Ledge allegedly shipped his horse to Ford's yesterday. So you know me being me did this.... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Come on "G", tell us all why I'm laughing so hard???? Yeah I haven't been in the business for over 4 years, but I still do know A LOT of people who are. tmbz1
(https://iili.io/Csw55R1.md.jpg) (https://freeimage.host/i/Csw55R1)