HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 15, 2026, 05:22:44 PM

Title: FOUR YEARS SINCE I RACED A HORSE AND DOMINATING HORSEPLOP???
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 15, 2026, 05:22:44 PM
Yep!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
That "G's" back btw...
(https://iili.io/CiUCX0g.md.png) (https://freeimage.host/i/CiUCX0g)

Title: Re: FOUR YEARS SINCE I RACED A HORSE AND DOMINATING HORSEPLOP???
Post by: Bitter Truth on August 15, 2026, 05:30:04 PM
THe truth will set you free. ;D You are a genius with your computer and photo/info manipulation. tmbz1
Title: Re: FOUR YEARS SINCE I RACED A HORSE AND DOMINATING HORSEPLOP???
Post by: Trigger on August 15, 2026, 05:36:28 PM
The founding Misfit  ngc3

(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThmU-4kpphkCPiqU5i5a4EVvXLNOMjG9u-qGpflLeasQ&s=10)
Title: Re: FOUR YEARS SINCE I RACED A HORSE AND DOMINATING HORSEPLOP???
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 15, 2026, 05:49:02 PM
THe truth will set you free. ;D You are a genius with your computer and photo/info manipulation. tmbz1

These clowns take this dead serious because they all have something to hide and I'm the one who found most of it. They truly believe people outside the game see this shit here, no sense of humor. Four years, what have they accomplished other than calling me names and talking shit about me while they hide who they are. Focused on someone who IS NOT EVEN IN THE GAME!!!! Speaks VOLUMES about how "irrelevant" I am.
Title: Re: FOUR YEARS SINCE I RACED A HORSE AND DOMINATING HORSEPLOP???
Post by: JT on August 15, 2026, 06:33:51 PM
I wish I could unsee all of these pictures  ngc3
Yikes!! ngc3
A little to much of a close up Mike and I think if it was G I mean ZZZZZ you should of made the back much more hairy ngc3
In all seriousness the misfits are obsessed with you. Like beyond obsessed
I think they are crapping their pants because they think/ know ya got the goods on em.
Hopefully they lock up that POS in NYC ngc3
Title: Re: FOUR YEARS SINCE I RACED A HORSE AND DOMINATING HORSEPLOP???
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 15, 2026, 06:40:57 PM
I wish I could unsee all of these pictures  ngc3
Yikes!! ngc3
A little to much of a close up Mike and I think if it was G I mean ZZZZZ you should of made the back much more hairy ngc3
In all seriousness the misfits are obsessed with you. Like beyond obsessed
I think they are crapping their pants because they think/ know ya got the goods on em.
Hopefully they lock up that POS in NYC ngc3

They don't think I get all the updates like what's happening in Albany? How a certain President of a horseman's association in Westchester is FURIOUS at the latest info dump? That my fucking name is mentioned during these meetings and communications? Too bad.
Title: Re: FOUR YEARS SINCE I RACED A HORSE AND DOMINATING HORSEPLOP???
Post by: Trigger on August 15, 2026, 07:41:32 PM
I'm listening to 70-80's hits and when I saw the pic, The Village People's Macho Man came on  ngc3

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal