HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Thoroughbred Racing => Topic started by: dougie on August 15, 2026, 02:38:18 PM
-
While I think #1 Luster is better than the rest of the field, i'm going to bet a couple of price horses in todays King's Plate.
Woodbine
Race #10
King's Plate Stakes $1,000,000
$20EX 1/3-12
$10EX 3-12/1
$2EX 3-12/1-5-7-8-9
$2EX 1-5-7-8-9-/3-12
$2EX BOX 3-12
$5WIN 3-12
Total Wager $114
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE TODAY!!!!!!
-
While I think #1 Luster is better than the rest of the field, i'm going to bet a couple of price horses in todays King's Plate.
Woodbine
Race #10
King's Plate Stakes $1,000,000
$20EX 1/3-12
$10EX 3-12/1
$2EX 3-12/1-5-7-8-9
$2EX 1-5-7-8-9-/3-12
$2EX BOX 3-12
$5WIN 3-12
Total Wager $114
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE TODAY!!!!!!
Good luck Dougie!!
-
Good luck Dougie!!
Thanks JT! I hope you're hitting them good today!!!!!
-
Nice work Dougie! tmbz1
-
Thanks my friend!
-
When it comes 2the running horse game indepth knowledge is the key to wagering success! Good stuff Dougie tmbz1
-
When it comes 2the running horse game indepth knowledge is the key to wagering success! Good stuff Dougie tmbz1
Thanks Checked Up! Just picking my spots to bet now. Can't be chasing every race. So, i'm betting about 4-5 races each week. I'm doing better that way.