HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: JT on August 15, 2026, 12:30:19 PM

Title: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: JT on August 15, 2026, 12:30:19 PM
Well its a new day..the spa looks winnable today. Might do Woodbine later..Good Luck!!

Spa early pick 5
All/All/4/2/1,2,3,5,7
$157.50
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: Trigger on August 15, 2026, 12:33:33 PM
Well its a new day..the spa looks winnable today. Might do Woodbine later..Good Luck!!

Spa early pick 5
All/All/4/2/1,2,3,5,7
$157.50

I'll work on the winner of the Queen's Plate for you  ngc3

Good Luck!  ;D
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: gurals casino on August 15, 2026, 12:38:10 PM
Well its a new day..the spa looks winnable today. Might do Woodbine later..Good Luck!!

Spa early pick 5
All/All/4/2/1,2,3,5,7
$157.50

for what it's worth-i bet both of your singles

there is no dirt at Woodbine so I don't bet that track

good luck to everyone today tmbz1
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: bello on August 15, 2026, 12:39:43 PM
Good start JT

Meadows for me. Later Monmouth and just started capping colonial
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: JT on August 15, 2026, 12:42:55 PM
for what it's worth-i bet both of your singles

there is no dirt at Woodbine so I don't bet that track

good luck to everyone today tmbz1
I know Lezcano in race 4..but that horse is clearly the best on paper
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: JT on August 15, 2026, 12:44:10 PM
I'll work on the winner of the Queen's Plate for you  ngc3

Good Luck!  ;D
Already got that race ngc3
Its gotta be the #1 right?
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: gurals casino on August 15, 2026, 12:47:20 PM
I know Lezcano in race 4..but that horse is clearly the best on paper

thanks-i  just cancelled my bet in race 4-i thought it was another jock-just cant do it at a short price

Lezcano is 1 for 93--and the one winner he had he was DQd

...might go with the other Linda
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: bello on August 15, 2026, 12:49:30 PM
On the menu for meadows today...Steaks. rolling dds. p5 and lots of winners

Race 1 dds and p4  4/17/56/78
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: JT on August 15, 2026, 01:00:13 PM
thanks-i  just cancelled my bet in race 4-i thought it was another jock-just cant do it at a short price

Lezcano is 1 for 93--and the one winner he had he was DQd

...might go with the other Linda
He has to win sometime right  ngc3
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: JT on August 15, 2026, 01:02:40 PM
I never play Woodbine..its a tough nut to crack..but big pools today lured me in

Woodbine early pick 5
1-6,8/2/5/2-7,9,11/2,4,5,7,8
$56 bucks
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: Bitter Truth on August 15, 2026, 01:02:49 PM
I agree JT. Gotta be the #1 in King's Plate. Canada foaled not an Open.
Pretty much the same horses running against each other. Sticks out like
a sore thumb in there. Having said that, I probably kissed him.  ;D Good luck!
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: bello on August 15, 2026, 01:09:23 PM
Getting interesting JT.. BTW if Lozcano loses race 4  HISA should investigate jis ass.

Meadows race 2  box 17  dd  17/56
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: gurals casino on August 15, 2026, 01:10:08 PM
Linda Rice/Jose Ortiz--8/1

what's not to like?
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: JT on August 15, 2026, 01:14:11 PM
Linda Rice/Jose Ortiz--8/1

what's not to like?
Prat is back today and will always be over bet tmbz1
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: bello on August 15, 2026, 01:33:23 PM
Prat is back today and will always be over bet tmbz1

There have been lots of heavily bet babies that have been duds this meet
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: gurals casino on August 15, 2026, 01:35:26 PM
There have been lots of heavily bet babies that have been duds this meet

yes--Pletcher had one a week ago who was the talk of the town-up the track at 3/5

there have been others this meet
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: gurals casino on August 15, 2026, 01:41:40 PM
Well its a new day..the spa looks winnable today. Might do Woodbine later..Good Luck!!

Spa early pick 5
All/All/4/2/1,2,3,5,7
$157.50

keep it going JT tmbz1

Lezcano next
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: JT on August 15, 2026, 01:43:42 PM
Woodbine is cooked..#2 in leg 2 ran 2nd..so that ticket turned to #2 ngc3
I played ..
Spa Pick 5 starting in race 3..globbing on to ticket #1..
4/2/1-3,5,7/All/All

$62.50
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: JT on August 15, 2026, 01:45:01 PM
keep it going JT tmbz1

Lezcano next
Thanks G.C.  tmbz1
My whole day there depends on him..God help me ngc3
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: gurals casino on August 15, 2026, 01:47:26 PM
Thanks G.C.  tmbz1
My whole day there depends on him..God help me ngc3

yes that's a lot of weight you have on him

Linda could be throwing him a pity bone here

in race 12 Spa-Linda has a 1/5 shot in an off the turf race-maybe you can play a late ticket
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: JT on August 15, 2026, 01:54:05 PM
yes that's a lot of weight you have on him

Linda could be throwing him a pity bone here

in race 12 Spa-Linda has a 1/5 shot in an off the turf race-maybe you can play a late ticket
Funny you said that, studying the late sequence now tmbz1
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: bello on August 15, 2026, 01:57:20 PM
Lozcano always rides this horse. Get the handcuffs out if she loses.

Moving to Colonial

race 4  DD  P3 and p4 ex and tri box  568/1/59/5
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: Trigger on August 15, 2026, 02:00:56 PM
Already got that race ngc3
Its gotta be the #1 right?

#10 Very Nice.

Adds blinkers.

Stronach owned and bred.

His grandam dropped a nice one named, Street Sense.

Maiden with improving speed figures at longer distances.

Had a month and 1/2 to figure it the fuck out, I'll take 30-1 ml  ;D
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: bello on August 15, 2026, 02:10:40 PM
Okay  watcking JTs race that walking this dog before he pees on my leg

Upcoming

Monmouth race 4  dd  p3  p5  3/5/6/15/145

Colonial race 5  win dd p3  1/59/5

Meadowss race 5  dd  Cold Punch 311

Race 6  dds and p4  1/147/126/5
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: bello on August 15, 2026, 02:14:20 PM
Jose = Perfection
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: Bitter Truth on August 15, 2026, 02:14:42 PM
"Perfectly handled" Finish it off JT tmbz1
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: gurals casino on August 15, 2026, 02:14:57 PM
Thanks G.C.  tmbz1
My whole day there depends on him..God help me ngc3

got the job done

pick 5 will pays might be better than you think tmbz1
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: Trigger on August 15, 2026, 02:16:07 PM
JT with everyone but the Drip, why does the fuck he do that, meaning undermine the free market system of the ALL, well he's a gambling and conservative mofo.  ngc3

Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: gurals casino on August 15, 2026, 02:20:57 PM
will pays from $614 to $11300

great stuff tmbz1
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: JT on August 15, 2026, 02:22:10 PM
"Perfectly handled" Finish it off JT tmbz1
got the job done

pick 5 will pays might be better than you think tmbz1
JT with everyone but the Drip, why does the fuck he do that, meaning undermine the free market system of the ALL, well he's a gambling and conservative mofo.  ngc3


Jose = Perfection
Thanks fellas!!
I just do it for the drama Trig ngc3
Small hedge bet incoming on the #4
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: gurals casino on August 15, 2026, 02:24:26 PM
oops again by me

I thought you had ALL
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: JT on August 15, 2026, 02:24:54 PM
will pays from $614 to $11300

great stuff tmbz1
Don't have the #4..
Small hedge bet incoming
Not to mention, 2nd ticket has All/All on the end after race 5 and only cost $62.50
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: Trigger on August 15, 2026, 02:25:14 PM
Thanks fellas!!
I just do it for the drama Trig ngc3
Small hedge bet incoming on the #4

$31.50 more for $11,380.81?

Good luck buddy for this and the continuation!  ;D

$0.50 PICK FIVE
7 / 6 / 4,9 / 2 W/    

1    $697.73    
2    $741.64    
3    $903.54    
4    $11,380.81    
5    $614.78    
6    ---    ---    ---    ---
7    $4,168.87    
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: Pacer 2 on August 15, 2026, 02:25:29 PM


Spa early pick 5
All/All/4/2/1,2,3,5,7
$157.50
    All/All/?    Ya tryin to set a record for number of losing tickets?   ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: Trigger on August 15, 2026, 02:27:24 PM
    All/All/?    Ya tryin to set a record for number of losing tickets?   ngc3 ngc3

Why don't you get some crackers and dip them in your filthy cunt which the last hobo dropped a load of dick cheese and jizz.
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: Bitter Truth on August 15, 2026, 02:49:21 PM
$700 Poser 2 How's that for losing ticket you dumb bitch. Go crawl back Fattie's ass!!  11.wp
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: bello on August 15, 2026, 02:51:26 PM
Well done JT

Pacer 2   you are the loser dumbass
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: JT on August 15, 2026, 02:52:37 PM
    All/All/?    Ya tryin to set a record for number of losing tickets?   ngc3 ngc3
Yup Poser2 a losing ticket ngc3
It just paid $697.73 for a $157.50 bet
$540.23 profit...
Probably your stupidest post to date and that is truly saying something misfit ngc3
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: Trigger on August 15, 2026, 02:53:19 PM
Yup Poser2 a losing ticket ngc3
It just paid $697.73 for a $157.50 bet
$540.23 profit...
Probably your stupidest post to date and that is truly saying something misfit ngc3
Well done JT

Pacer 2   you are the loser dumbass
$700 Poser 2 How's that for losing ticket you dumb bitch. Go crawl back Fattie's ass!!  11.wp

What an out of place and timing comment by the dumb cunt  ngc3

Sit back and enjoy the ALL's and hope some crazy shit blows up Jackie style!   ;D
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: Pacer 2 on August 15, 2026, 02:56:52 PM
Yup Poser2 a losing ticket ngc3
It just paid $697.73 for a $157.50 bet
$540.23 profit...
Probably your stupidest post to date and that is truly saying something misfit ngc3

   I'd love to book that nonsense. You'll occasionally hit but lose your shirt fairly quickly!     

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: gurals casino on August 15, 2026, 02:57:44 PM
$700 Poser 2 How's that for losing ticket you dumb bitch. Go crawl back Fattie's ass!!  11.wp

he still doesnt realize the ticket won ngc3

another hit JT tmbz1
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: JT on August 15, 2026, 03:00:31 PM
Well done JT

Pacer 2   you are the loser dumbass
What an out of place and timing comment by the dumb cunt  ngc3

Sit back and enjoy the ALL's and hope some crazy shit blows up Jackie style!   ;D
$700 Poser 2 How's that for losing ticket you dumb bitch. Go crawl back Fattie's ass!!  11.wp
Thanks fellas!!
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: bello on August 15, 2026, 03:02:03 PM
Colonial race 6  p3  p5  59/5/8/58/29

Get a couple of bombs next 2 at the Spa JT
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: Bitter Truth on August 15, 2026, 03:06:58 PM
Nice hit JT. I was cheering for that 7. He made it exciting for a while.
Glad to see that 4 start fading.
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: JT on August 15, 2026, 03:10:44 PM
Nice hit JT. I was cheering for that 7. He made it exciting for a while.
Glad to see that 4 start fading.
That 7 would have been outstanding!!
But I will certainly take it. tmbz1
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: Pacer 2 on August 15, 2026, 03:15:22 PM
When ya bet that many tickets ya better occasionally hit one!!   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: dougie on August 15, 2026, 03:17:47 PM
Yup Poser2 a losing ticket ngc3
It just paid $697.73 for a $157.50 bet
$540.23 profit...
Probably your stupidest post to date and that is truly saying something misfit ngc3
Very nice JT! Some great handicapping on your part. When you and your wife come to visit Maine, we'll celebrate with 2lb. lobsters. At this rate, you'll be treating! LOL!
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: JT on August 15, 2026, 03:21:46 PM
Very nice JT! Some great handicapping on your part. When you and your wife come to visit Maine, we'll celebrate with 2lb. lobsters. At this rate, you'll be treating! LOL!
Thanks Dougie..and I would
And as I've said many times you make it to the jug..some good Midwestern fair food is on me tmbz1
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: dougie on August 15, 2026, 03:23:08 PM
Thanks so much JT!
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: JT on August 15, 2026, 03:24:19 PM
When ya bet that many tickets ya better occasionally hit one!!   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Thanks for the betting advice Poser2
I don't know what I would do without it ngc3
Good thing I hit 13 grand at Finger Lakes Monday  ngc3
Gotta be misfit #1  ngc3
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: gurals casino on August 15, 2026, 03:27:21 PM
Thanks for the betting advice Poser2
I don't know what I would do without it ngc3
Good thing I hit 13 grand at Finger Lakes Monday  ngc3
Gotta be misfit #1  ngc3

this is the shit I was talking about ngc3

a few of us had G as the Misfit to beat and chalk-but Poser2 is working sharply and taking late money ngc3
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: JT on August 15, 2026, 03:35:33 PM
this is the shit I was talking about ngc3

a few of us had G as the Misfit to beat and chalk-but Poser2 is working sharply and taking late money ngc3
You were on hiatus for a bit
For a good chuckle go through her past posts ngc3
It's mind numbing  ngc3
She is the undisputed worst poster on here and almost universally despised
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: JT on August 15, 2026, 03:39:46 PM
Woodbine is cooked..#2 in leg 2 ran 2nd..so that ticket turned to #2 ngc3
I played ..
Spa Pick 5 starting in race 3..globbing on to ticket #1..
4/2/1-3,5,7/All/All

$62.50
Small profit incoming on this ticket
Anywhere between $30 bucks to $450 bucks.
Good thing I didn't listen to Poser2 ngc3
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: bello on August 15, 2026, 03:53:15 PM
Race 10  How about a series of cold punch dds and a cold punch p5  8/6/1/3/4
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: bello on August 15, 2026, 03:54:09 PM
he still doesnt realize the ticket won ngc3

another hit JT tmbz1

How do you know he is a she?
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: gurals casino on August 15, 2026, 04:02:05 PM
How do you know he is a she?

I do not know

but I hear rumours
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: JT on August 15, 2026, 04:05:58 PM
That is 2 for Lezcano now..the slump is broken..
$87 profit on ticket #2 tmbz1
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: Bitter Truth on August 15, 2026, 04:12:48 PM
Gonna double down and put on back on Beaux tonight? I hear he is racing. ;D
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: gurals casino on August 15, 2026, 04:16:12 PM
I like Waffle Blue Chip in that race
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: JT on August 15, 2026, 04:17:08 PM
I like Waffle Blue Chip in that race
I won't bet it..but agreed.
It will be a fun watch regardless
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: JT on August 15, 2026, 04:32:19 PM
Late pick 5 at the SPA..let's parlay some of our winnings against the advice of Poser2 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

3/1/A/A/A
$112
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: gurals casino on August 15, 2026, 04:37:06 PM
wow

race 12 Linda has a 1/5 shot in #11 looks like a lock

its only a four horse field so I get you not wanting to single in final leg
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: JT on August 15, 2026, 04:48:50 PM
wow

race 12 Linda has a 1/5 shot in #11 looks like a lock

its only a four horse field so I get you not wanting to single in final leg
I try to avoid singles in the last leg whenever possible
Shit it has burned me twice this week already  ngc3
Yes 11 will be a huge favorite..and the likely winner,but I think the 3 could upset
I loved the 3 in leg 1 even with Jr aboard.
The upcoming race was the other logical single.
Legs 3 and 4 are wide open.
A yielding turf course is perfect and that horse didn't come here for shits and giggles  ngc3..I expect a huge effort. #4 will be the favorite I am guessing.
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: gurals casino on August 15, 2026, 04:51:20 PM
race 11 of course I love the Linda Rice horse #2--looks solid on paper

if she sweeps the late double that will make it 5 on the day-closing in on Chad Brown

good luck of course  tmbz1
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: JT on August 15, 2026, 04:56:53 PM
race 11 of course I love the Linda Rice horse #2--looks solid on paper

if she sweeps the late double that will make it 5 on the day-closing in on Chad Brown

good luck of course  tmbz1
Thanks!!
That was my other choice to single instead of this upcoming race..but I really like the #1 there as well
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: Bitter Truth on August 15, 2026, 05:27:04 PM
Seems like a couple of nice jocks up there at Woodbine [not too familiar] but alas they are no Johnny V. tmbz1
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: Bitter Truth on August 15, 2026, 06:20:15 PM
Even I couldn't jinx that Lester. Beauty ride by a Hall Of Famer Johnny V.
I'd say it was worth the trip up there.
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: JT on August 15, 2026, 06:21:45 PM
Even I couldn't jinx that Lester. Beauty ride by a Hall Of Famer Johnny V.
I'd say it was worth the trip up there.
He did the same thing at Mountaineer a week or 2 ago..
Two big stakes races and he won them both for fun
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: JT on August 15, 2026, 06:28:14 PM
race 11 of course I love the Linda Rice horse #2--looks solid on paper

if she sweeps the late double that will make it 5 on the day-closing in on Chad Brown

good luck of course  tmbz1
Nice call GC tmbz1
I fooked up that late pick 5 ticket  ngc3
I am gonna have to give Poser2 a call tonight and discuss a new strategy  ngc3
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: gurals casino on August 15, 2026, 06:41:28 PM
Nice call GC tmbz1
I fooked up that late pick 5 ticket  ngc3
I am gonna have to give Poser2 a call tonight and discuss a new strategy  ngc3

thanks

cashed on some of the Rice winners--decent day over all
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: Bitter Truth on August 15, 2026, 07:23:54 PM
Gotta admit, when betting, the pools and therefore 'Handle' does matter. Woodbine late pic 4 just shy of
$200k dwarfs Mowawk's that seldom surpass $50 anymore. Granted is a Giant Day for them but quite a margin. 
Having said that, betting and handle doesn't really factor in significantly when deciding upon the course of
particular races and so-called 'EVENTS'.
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: Pacer 2 on August 15, 2026, 07:34:23 PM
Late pick 5 at the SPA..let's parlay some of our winnings against the advice of Poser2 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

3/1/A/A/A
$112

    Why not A/A/A/A/A  ?      ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3   Wish I could book your bets!!    ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: Trigger on August 15, 2026, 07:38:22 PM
    Why not A/A/A/A/A  ?      ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3   Wish I could book your bets!!    ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Why wish, do it.

Pay in cash, not emojis space cadet cunt  ngc3
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: JT on August 15, 2026, 07:42:11 PM
    Why not A/A/A/A/A  ?      ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3   Wish I could book your bets!!    ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
You couldn't possibly be this stupid could ya?
I guess you could be ngc3
Sorry I don't take payments in the form of food ya fat hog tmbz1
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: Trigger on August 15, 2026, 07:45:08 PM
You couldn't possibly be this stupid could ya?
I guess you could be ngc3
Sorry I don't take payments in the form of food ya fat hog tmbz1

Well now one is just trying to out stupid the other top two frontrunners (G, STP) in The Misfit organization. 

Let them fight it out.  ngc3
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: JT on August 15, 2026, 07:48:32 PM
Well now one is just trying to out stupid the other top two frontrunners (G, STP) in The Misfit organization. 

Let them fight it out.  ngc3
That would be like multiple pigs in a pool of mud fighting for the last scrap of food. That could turn into a bloodbath ngc3
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: Trigger on August 15, 2026, 07:52:18 PM
That would be like multiple pigs in a pool of mud fighting for the last scrap of food. That could turn into a bloodbath ngc3

Pacer 2 wants to frustrate and annoy.

She's going for now  ngc3

Congratulations to you!  tmbz1

And anyone NOT BOOKING your bets too today!   ngc3
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: Bitter Truth on August 15, 2026, 07:53:43 PM
Don't mess with success though it has been an extremely hot week by any standards for you.
Happy for you. Turns out the Twinspires' amount didn't match what Woodbine was showing
onscreen which was $279k for the late P4 I believe. Enjoyed that card today. They stretched it
 but understandably.Th at is quite a track and complex. Was only there for NAC's. Was there
early several times and they were running T-Breds in the afternoon prior to the NAC card.
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: JT on August 15, 2026, 07:57:14 PM
Don't mess with success though it has been an extremely hot week by any standards for you.
Happy for you. Turns out the Twinspires' amount didn't match what Woodbine was showing
onscreen which was $279k for the late P4 I believe. Enjoyed that card today. They stretched it
 but understandably.Th at is quite a track and complex. Was only there for NAC's. Was there
early several times and they were running T-Breds in the afternoon prior to the NAC card.
Thanks BT..yeah it looks like a top notch facility
I've bet there a few times like I mentioned, but it is tough sledding
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: gurals casino on August 15, 2026, 08:01:42 PM
Don't mess with success though it has been an extremely hot week by any standards for you.
Happy for you. Turns out the Twinspires' amount didn't match what Woodbine was showing
onscreen which was $279k for the late P4 I believe. Enjoyed that card today. They stretched it
 but understandably.Th at is quite a track and complex. Was only there for NAC's. Was there
early several times and they were running T-Breds in the afternoon prior to the NAC card.

the Woodbine feed shows you the pools in Canadian dollars not USD
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: bello on August 15, 2026, 08:24:11 PM
MRS LONGSHOT   Jackie Davis just took her third race in the past 2 nights at CTown
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: Bitter Truth on August 15, 2026, 08:26:50 PM
Thx Gural. Makes sense tmbz1
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: JT on August 15, 2026, 08:37:44 PM
MRS LONGSHOT   Jackie Davis just took her third race in the past 2 nights at CTown
.
That's my girl ;D
I love to watch her ride ngc3
She had 2 wins and a second last night
The last race winner paid $94 bucks
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: Bitter Truth on August 15, 2026, 09:07:19 PM
Does your wife know? 73cv.2
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: bello on August 15, 2026, 10:15:43 PM
Wow  Ronnie wrenn get dqed in 100k race at Northfield for going inside 2 pylons.
Title: Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
Post by: JT on August 15, 2026, 10:20:17 PM
Wow  Ronnie wrenn get dqed in 100k race at Northfield for going inside 2 pylons.
They were celebrating in the winners circle
I switched to Mohawk and then switched back to see the payouts was like wtf
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal