HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: captaintreacherous on August 14, 2026, 10:00:44 PM
-
at The Meadowlands....
Open would be $50-60K Min
Maiden 2 year olds $50 K
-
Please stop with this nonsense
-
If ifs and buts were candy and nuts we would all have a Merry Christmas ngc3
-
IF I could correct all my losing bets I'd be a millionaire ngc3
-
Bingo. Great minds think alike. First thing I thought of. tmbz1
-
It is nice to see that Gural + The Capt are on a first name basis. Throw in G and you got yourself a beautiful luncheon trio. tmbz1
-
at The Meadowlands....
Open would be $50-60K Min
Maiden 2 year olds $50 K
Is this based upon what is currently being spent at Yonkers?
-
Did why did they get rid of hambo?
-
Maybe the experts on this forum should avail their
expertise to Jeff to corral the casino at
(M) 1
Insomuch as they know it all....and then some.
-
I’m guessing there’s slots in fantasyland?
The Meadowlands dies with Gural. 3-5 years maybe? They moved the Hambo now because anyone with a brain sees how it plays out for NJ.
If you think Meadowlands has a future, I have a farm to sell you. Give Tony Alagna a call.
-
Not sure about NJ, but in DE I don't think the horsemen get a cut of the table games. So not sure live tables would make any difference on purse. Kirby may know better than I, does anyone know if this is correct in DE and other states with tables?
-
In Delaware, 4.5% of table game revenue is split among the 3 racetracks.
-
Maybe the experts on this forum should avail their
expertise to Jeff to corral the casino at
(M) 1
Insomuch as they know it all....and then some.
He went on vacation instead of showing up at the meeting to get the casino in the ballot. Do you have to know it all to maybe have approached that differently?
-
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. If he gets slots? Settlemoir told me LAST AUGUST right in his office it was a done deal. I didn't believe him then and I sure as shit don't believe anything that Jeff or anyone around him says now. You fools forget this is the same guy who wasn't going to take it from Engblom anymore after Dec 31 if he didnt' get his ruling REVERSED??? He's been kicking your asses ever since.... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. If he gets slots? Settlemoir told me LAST AUGUST right in his office it was a done deal. I didn't believe him then and I sure as shit don't believe anything that Jeff or anyone around him says now. You fools forget this is the same guy who wasn't going to take it from Engblom anymore after Dec 31 if he didnt' get his ruling REVERSED??? He's been kicking your asses ever since.... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Bingo!!
-
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. If he gets slots? Settlemoir told me LAST AUGUST right in his office it was a done deal. I didn't believe him then and I sure as shit don't believe anything that Jeff or anyone around him says now. You fools forget this is the same guy who wasn't going to take it from Engblom anymore after Dec 31 if he didnt' get his ruling REVERSED??? He's been kicking your asses ever since.... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
I think it was last Thursday, engblom/Beckwith (2 complete Dirtbags scum of the earth) brought down 2 from Canada. I think from Oliver. Both 1/9. Both in the p4. Both races like they were on a different planet. Beckwith races one of them like a total asshole cause he knew he could get away with it. Gural is an accomplice and he allows it to kill his handle. Complete incompetence
-
I think it was last Thursday, engblom/Beckwith (2 complete Dirtbags scum of the earth) brought down 2 from Canada. I think from Oliver. Both 1/9. Both in the p4. Both races like they were on a different planet. Beckwith races one of them like a total asshole cause he knew he could get away with it. Gural is an accomplice and he allows it to kill his handle. Complete incompetence
Hard to believe how retarded your takes are!!~ ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
Hard to believe how retarded your takes are!!~ ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Which part, exactly is "retarded"
That scumbag engblom and Beckwith had 2 in from Canada?
That both went off at 1/9?
That gural's moron team put both in the late p4 making it an unplayable sequence?
That piece of shit Beckwith drove one of them like a clown?
That gural tried to use his influence to allow these people to race at his track?
Scumbag assholes. All of you.
Thank god the place is gonna close and racing is gone from NJ. Save these poor horses the abuse
-
Poser2 continues to make so many friends here..#1 misfit ngc3
-
I was done with Gural and M1 since the Per deadline was blown off and somehow he switched to Per's side. Two-faced asshole!
-
I was done with Gural and M1 since the Per deadline was blown off and somehow he switched to Per's side. Two-faced asshole!
most of us found that bizarre suddenly on Per's side
he yells "integrity" out of one side of his mouth-then wants Per to be exonerated out the other side
he speaketh with (mark)Forketh tongue