HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Jeenuss245 on August 13, 2026, 03:54:15 PM

Title: Joe bongiorno
Post by: Jeenuss245 on August 13, 2026, 03:54:15 PM
Hey Joe vandalism disappeared same day that horse died at your barn. It’s been almost 5 months now where is vandalism Joe hey racing commission if you read any of these posts. Where is this horse he claimed raced once and disappeared????
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: Onthefront11 on August 13, 2026, 04:42:32 PM
Let's be real what about the other 20 he killed prior that we forgot about?  What about the horse who A-fibbed in 5 degree weather at Yonkers?  Ask Joe Frasure about that, oh wait it didn't happen.  I remember the Vandalism situation, they believe the lies they tell.   Come on Joe, we understand you rob your owners and buy them out when it's over but let's leave the animals alone going forward.  Rob the owners who are dumb enough to trust you, take advantage of the greed they have like daddy taught you.
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: Dingus on August 13, 2026, 04:51:27 PM
Let's be real what about the other 20 he killed prior that we forgot about?  What about the horse who A-fibbed in 5 degree weather at Yonkers?  Ask Joe Frasure about that, oh wait it didn't happen.  I remember the Vandalism situation, they believe the lies they tell.   Come on Joe, we understand you rob your owners and buy them out when it's over but let's leave the animals alone going forward.  Rob the owners who are dumb enough to trust you, take advantage of the greed they have like daddy taught you.

How long before Pacer2 defends him?
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: Onthefront11 on August 13, 2026, 04:57:39 PM
Can't defend him father got barred several times, daughter ran away after stealing money.  Leading trainer at Joe Frasure's Yonkers Raceway but never was seen jogging a horse.  Robbed owners with private sales and inflated bills.  Killed horses, shall I continue with the facts? 
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: ScrapeThePaint on August 13, 2026, 05:05:16 PM
Can't defend him father got barred several times, daughter ran away after stealing money.  Leading trainer at Joe Frasure's Yonkers Raceway but never was seen jogging a horse.  Robbed owners with private sales and inflated bills.  Killed horses, shall I continue with the facts?

How about providing PROOF of your allegations? Specifically that he "robbed" owners and "killed horses". Looking forward to your evidence. Thanks.
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: seen2much on August 13, 2026, 05:45:21 PM
A horse died during a race at Yonkers. That should be common knowledge.
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: bello on August 13, 2026, 05:48:13 PM
Joe is a hard worker. He told me so himself when I had lunch with him last week.. His dad and sister are good friends of mine. They were setup.
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: ScrapeThePaint on August 13, 2026, 05:52:06 PM
A horse died during a race at Yonkers. That should be common knowledge.

Was Joe found to be liable for this death? Please post the info. Tks
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: seen2much on August 13, 2026, 05:56:01 PM
Was Joe found to be liable for this death? Please post the info. Tks
Do your own research.
Thanks
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: Bitter Truth on August 13, 2026, 05:56:10 PM
Bello: He was probably too humble to mention how clean he keeps his stable area huh? ;D
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: JT on August 13, 2026, 05:56:34 PM
Joe is a hard worker. He told me so himself when I had lunch with him last week.. His dad and sister are good friends of mine. They were setup.
ngc3
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: bello on August 13, 2026, 06:39:22 PM
Bello: He was probably too humble to mention how clean he keeps his stable area huh? ;D

He said you can eat off the floor of his stable. He said he has some guy he only knows as GEE mucking his stalls.
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: Harness racer on August 13, 2026, 07:17:54 PM
He said you can eat off the floor of his stable. He said he has some guy he only knows as GEE mucking his stalls.

Sounds like excellent hiring and employment practices.
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: G on August 13, 2026, 10:27:26 PM
Joey his dad and mother Barbara are all friends of mine. They’re good people. He also has a very nice sister.



Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on August 13, 2026, 11:05:03 PM
Being friends with Bob Bongiorno is nothing to brag about, he's a total slmeball who owes money to everybody including your good friend Brian Sears.
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: G on August 14, 2026, 10:06:10 AM
Being friends with Bob Bongiorno is nothing to brag about, he's a total slmeball who owes money to everybody including your good friend Brian Sears.
do you know that for a fact??? Please post your proof otherwise you're just another fucking peon.
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on August 14, 2026, 10:09:55 AM
It's common knowledge to everyone with half a brain which leaves you out. Next time you have lunch with your good friend Brian Sears ask him how much money Bob stuffed him on.and there are plenty more than him.
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: G on August 14, 2026, 10:15:44 AM
It's common knowledge to everyone with half a brain which leaves you out. Next time you have lunch with your good friend Brian Sears ask him how much money Bob stuffed him on.and there are plenty more than him.
I'm asking you to post your proof is that so hard?
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on August 14, 2026, 10:19:15 AM
Next time you have lunch with Sears ask him.
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: seen2much on August 14, 2026, 10:38:04 AM
I'm asking you to post your proof is that so hard?
Everyone knows you are a fraud. This is common knowledge. Anyone connected would know about it.
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: ScrapeThePaint on August 14, 2026, 10:46:32 AM
I'm asking you to post your proof is that so hard?

It's hard because these guys are brain dead. I have asked for the same - Actual Proof. And they cannot provide because there is NONE. These are Ignorant people!!!
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: G on August 14, 2026, 11:12:36 AM
It's hard because these guys are brain dead. I have asked for the same - Actual Proof. And they cannot provide because there is NONE. These are Ignorant people!!!
I couldn't agree more!!! These fucking losers are all keyboard warriors they can't post any proof of anything. That other asshole goes down and harasses the carriage horse people until he gets into a confrontation so hopefully he can come out of it with a lawsuit. 
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: ScrapeThePaint on August 14, 2026, 11:43:28 AM
I couldn't agree more!!! These fucking losers are all keyboard warriors they can't post any proof of anything. That other asshole goes down and harasses the carriage horse people until he gets into a confrontation so hopefully he can come out of it with a lawsuit.

 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: Checked Up on August 14, 2026, 05:05:44 PM
I cant wait to see Joe B. roll into Clevetucky and  blow the "flying turn to pieces!!!
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: Onthefront11 on August 15, 2026, 03:37:45 PM
Suckers love the stories
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 15, 2026, 04:08:14 PM
I'll play....
Let's start with this one.
(https://iili.io/CiSC54s.md.jpg) (https://freeimage.host/i/CiSC54s)
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: Checked Up on August 15, 2026, 04:28:49 PM
Hopefully Arod is totally healed and healthy cuz Joe B. Will have his horse snorting FIRE from his nostrils with  the big money on the line tonight!!?
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: pocketrocketwinner on August 15, 2026, 04:34:28 PM
I'll play....
Let's start with this one.
(https://iili.io/CiSC54s.md.jpg) (https://freeimage.host/i/CiSC54s)

Lets not beat around the bush petrelli. Is the horse alive?
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 15, 2026, 04:38:55 PM
Lets not beat around the bush petrelli. Is the horse alive?

If I stick my nose in and post a picture, what the hell do you think? And you should know by now for every one thing I post I have 50 more. It's not about hating someone, it's about the truth. Not long ago they said this horse was the one who died on the track that Saturday after a mile. When in fact he RACED that night. I also don't want to hear about Joey did this, his father did that, his sister.... Has nothing to do with this horse. So try and figure it out.  tmbz1
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: pocketrocketwinner on August 15, 2026, 04:53:00 PM
If I stick my nose in and post a picture, what the hell do you think? And you should know by now for every one thing I post I have 50 more. It's not about hating someone, it's about the truth. Not long ago they said this horse was the one who died on the track that Saturday after a mile. When in fact he RACED that night. I also don't want to hear about Joey did this, his father did that, his sister.... Has nothing to do with this horse. So try and figure it out.  tmbz1

I like everything you do mike.
Not sure why this particular topic has you tied up in ambiguity but hope the horse is fine, recovering or retired somewhere nice after the claim.
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 15, 2026, 04:57:02 PM
I like everything you do mike.
Not sure why this particular topic has you tied up in ambiguity but hope the horse is fine, recovering or retired somewhere nice after the claim.

Because I don't play the "game" people play here. Remember Joey came on live with me the day after that colt died? However it happened I wanted the truth. Necropsy was revealed I read it. Inconclusive. But at the same time and until today people are saying this horse is dead. If he was and I had info I'd be all over it. As for all these others, why aren't people sending me the info?? Have I ever been one to hold back??? But in this case is it really anyone's business that the privacy has to be breached? Because a horse hasn't raced it's ok to say he's dead? Does someone have to reveal why the horse is on the shelf? Let's see everyone have to do that....
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: Jeenuss245 on August 15, 2026, 05:44:04 PM
Who said he was dead if you read my first thread. I said Joe where is this horse he raced once off claim and disappeared. Where was the horse dead in that sentence
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: Laag on August 15, 2026, 05:52:51 PM
Sister Jen was getting real salty on twitter cheering on the move of the Hambo to Indiana away from jeff...seems like she is pissed that Jeff rightfully banned her
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 15, 2026, 05:55:07 PM
Who said he was dead if you read my first thread. I said Joe where is this horse he raced once off claim and disappeared. Where was the horse dead in that sentence

Your quote from the last Vandalism topic "Been over 4 months missing in action.  I think now racing commission should investigate. Disappeared same day or 2 from his other horse dying on track.  Where is vandalism Joe"

Your post from May 13th. "So I’ve been trying to find that interview with him and Mike clarifying the horse that died in his barn wasn’t vandalism. And they made a big deal about people jumping to conclusions.. here’s my question where is the horse race 6 weeks ago off claim hasn’t been seen since claimed him for 10,000 raced once and disappeared". He raced the same night the three year old died. That was made clear in that livestream and even clearer when I read the necropsy. So where were you going with all this? Do you have info contradicting what I've posted or been told? Send it to me. You also say THEY made a big deal out of what Joe said. IT'S WHAT JOE SAID and he backed it up. What should I have said? Hmm??? Prove it wrong and I'll post it.

Now honestly, why should he have to answer to anyone? Is it anyone else's business what or where the horse is? If he's alive why should he have to explain? Does everyone have to explain to others "specifically others who are hiding their identity" their business?
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: Bitter Truth on August 15, 2026, 05:56:46 PM
Please. No room for that skank on our bandwagon. 11.wp
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: pocketrocketwinner on August 15, 2026, 06:07:03 PM
Your quote from the last Vandalism topic "Been over 4 months missing in action.  I think now racing commission should investigate. Disappeared same day or 2 from his other horse dying on track.  Where is vandalism Joe"

Your post from May 13th. "So I’ve been trying to find that interview with him and Mike clarifying the horse that died in his barn wasn’t vandalism. And they made a big deal about people jumping to conclusions.. here’s my question where is the horse race 6 weeks ago off claim hasn’t been seen since claimed him for 10,000 raced once and disappeared". He raced the same night the three year old died. That was made clear in that livestream and even clearer when I read the necropsy. So where were you going with all this? Do you have info contradicting what I've posted or been told? Send it to me. You also say THEY made a big deal out of what Joe said. IT'S WHAT JOE SAID and he backed it up. What should I have said? Hmm??? Prove it wrong and I'll post it.

Now honestly, why should he have to answer to anyone? Is it anyone else's business what or where the horse is? If he's alive why should he have to explain? Does everyone have to explain to others "specifically others who are hiding their identity" their business?

He shouldn't have to answer to anyone.
BUT!
He has publicly asked to be viewed differently
If that's what he wants, then update us on vandalism.
If he doesnt care what anyone thinks then don't.
1 or the other
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 15, 2026, 06:41:48 PM
He shouldn't have to answer to anyone.
BUT!
He has publicly asked to be viewed differently
If that's what he wants, then update us on vandalism.
If he doesnt care what anyone thinks then don't.
1 or the other

Ok, then why hasn't anyone walked up to him and asked? Straight up, face to face? I know most of you cross paths with all these people, why third party??
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: Jeenuss245 on August 15, 2026, 07:51:01 PM
Amazing these tracks let this crook and drug pusher race. Two races in a row run off by 4 lengths. I hope Joe disappears soon not the horse
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: pocketrocketwinner on August 15, 2026, 08:34:16 PM
Ok, then why hasn't anyone walked up to him and asked? Straight up, face to face? I know most of you cross paths with all these people, why third party??

Fair

I won't interact with this industry in person any longer. But remember that Joe started with the woah is me stuff in an online article. So I am following suit.
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: G on August 15, 2026, 09:14:51 PM
Ok, then why hasn't anyone walked up to him and asked? Straight up, face to face? I know most of you cross paths with all these people, why third party??
the same reason you were a no-show at Yonkers when they extended you a Olive branch. I would've bought you dinner we would've had a rational discussion but like the typical Cunt that you are you never showed up.
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on August 15, 2026, 11:03:35 PM
Poor "G" dumber than whale shit
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: Onthefront11 on August 17, 2026, 04:48:39 PM
G probably has horses with them and jerks to the daughter.  Old man with a dream.
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: AgentQ on August 17, 2026, 05:34:03 PM
He shouldn't have to answer to anyone.
BUT!
He has publicly asked to be viewed differently
If that's what he wants, then update us on vandalism.
If he doesnt care what anyone thinks then don't.
1 or the other

That's the rub with Joe: he wants the pity article printed but can't address an accusation that he could settle into about one second. If you care about your reputation, sometimes you have to be vocal---not all the time and not for trivial matters but in this instance and for what little time it would take, I'd think a retort to set the matter straight wouldn't be asking too much. I don't know the guy or wish him any ill will.
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: G on August 18, 2026, 08:54:06 AM
G probably has horses with them and jerks to the daughter.  Old man with a dream.
you wouldn't say that to my face that much I could tell you
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 18, 2026, 08:55:39 AM
you wouldn't say that to my face that much I could tell you
.

Be in Goshen at noon, I'll do it dickface.
Title: Re: Joe bongiorno
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 18, 2026, 08:57:03 AM
 ngc3
(https://iili.io/CLn3JPR.md.jpg) (https://freeimage.host/i/CLn3JPR)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal