HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Sports => Topic started by: Bitter Truth on August 12, 2026, 08:41:49 PM

Title: Ohio On To The LLWS
Post by: Bitter Truth on August 12, 2026, 08:41:49 PM
We've got bats. Pitcher looked good today. Not sure about their depth.
Iowa looks REALLY good. Young lefty Phenom. I love watching them all. tmbz1
Title: Re: Ohio On To The LLWS
Post by: JOHN FRANK on August 15, 2026, 10:00:26 AM
BITTER. With you on this.Love this tourney and the journey to get to COOPER.
Makes me relive me own experience in little leaque,67,68,69,years ago.
Like reportin on it,but with me health issues,might make it difficult. But will be watchin and hope to contribute.
Title: Re: Ohio On To The LLWS
Post by: rainman2 on August 18, 2026, 01:15:32 AM
the best baseball has to offer today!

it's more fun watching these games than MLB games!

Brings back memories when I played!

I broke up a no-hitter in LL.

also umpired hundreds of games over many years and did a good job too! 
Title: Re: Ohio On To The LLWS
Post by: andrew on August 18, 2026, 10:39:28 AM
broke up a no hitter in LL. lolololol...

apparently dummy you have never been to fenway park

get a real life will ya  11.wp
Title: Re: Ohio On To The LLWS
Post by: Bitter Truth on August 27, 2026, 12:29:52 PM
Ohio hanging tough. Getting the coveted rematch with Nevada who we lost to 6-5 after leading three
times in that game. Have outscored teams something like 56 - 6 since, along the way defeating HATED
NJ . ;D On the International side. Japan, a traditional power, has been equally resilient. They face the
clear favorite, a well rested Curacao, who have been dominant with an impressive fire-baller set to pitch.
I'm biased but I look for Ohio to carry the momentum to get their shot at the big favorite, who I see taking
care of Japan, who they no-hit in the first game. Say it wIth me OH- IO tmbz1
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal