HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: John Moody on August 12, 2026, 06:35:12 PM
-
Sad
-
Yep.
I remember when he first showed up at Yonkers and my buddy asked us ( after looking at the program ) Whats a Merritt Dokey?
-
It's sad news for sure great driver we had a lot of good times.
-
Butch was good peeps! Not only a good driver but he could also pull "pranks " with the best of them!! R.I.P. Ole buddy!!
-
The great mare Huff N Puff tmbz1
-
I watched him on the Roosevelt/Yonkers circuit. A great driving colony. May he Rest In Peace.
-
I watched him on the Roosevelt/Yonkers circuit. A great driving colony. May he Rest In Peace.
He made a lot of money for bettors in the early days of the "Modified Sulky"...Was an excellent driver, particularly on pacers; could keep them alive.
RIP at around 87
-
It's sad news for sure great driver we had a lot of good times.
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 LMAO, you used to blow him too? ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
Top driver, I always thought the driving colony he was part of was the best of all time. RIP