HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Thoroughbred Racing => Topic started by: Rdp066 on August 12, 2026, 06:08:57 PM

Title: Question for race track regulars
Post by: Rdp066 on August 12, 2026, 06:08:57 PM
I need some valid opinions as to what anybody on here would do if you found a $100+ voucher in a betting machine.  I just recently found one for over a $100 and quickly cashed it out on a machine that cashes vouchers and cleared the hell out of the track fast.  I really needed the money for an oil change and for food so felt no remorse in screwing some old POS out of his money.  This was done during simulcasting with no live racing so the "crowd" that was there was all 80 year olds.
Title: Re: Question for race track regulars
Post by: bello on August 12, 2026, 06:30:53 PM
That was my voucher you prick. They have you picture from the in house cameras you dumb fuck.. You go back there Im going to fuck you up!
Title: Re: Question for race track regulars
Post by: gurals casino on August 13, 2026, 09:39:14 AM
That was my voucher you prick. They have you picture from the in house cameras you dumb fuck.. You go back there Im going to fuck you up!

 ngc3
Title: Re: Question for race track regulars
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on August 13, 2026, 10:08:06 AM
I lost a voucher for over $500 a long time ago at Garden State. I made my wagers on a self-serve machine, 2 tickets came out, I assumed one was the tickets with the bets and the other my voucher and walked away. Turns out, the bets were on both tickets and the voucher was still on the machine. Didn't realize it until a minute later when I checked my tickets. By then it was too late, my voucher was gone because the custodians hung out close to the machines in case anyone left their voucher. By the time I notified a teller, the voucher had already been cashed.
Title: Re: Question for race track regulars
Post by: Rdp066 on August 14, 2026, 03:59:04 PM
ngc3

What track was I at?
What was the exact amount of the voucher?
What date did this occur on and approximate time?
Title: Re: Question for race track regulars
Post by: Sweet on August 14, 2026, 04:22:43 PM
If they used a player card to swipe, their identity would be known.

Cameras too might identify.

Yell out is anyone missing a voucher (they need to name how much and when it was drawn)

All ways to get it back to the rightful party which I'd try to do.

If those failed, keeping it is ok.
Title: Re: Question for race track regulars
Post by: JT on August 14, 2026, 04:31:26 PM
If they used a player card to swipe, their identity would be known.

Cameras too might identify.

Yell out is anyone missing a voucher (they need to name how much and when it was drawn)

All ways to get it back to the rightful party which I'd try to do.

If those failed, keeping it is ok.
Perfect response
I just have one question and I am not trying to be an asshole
If ya needed money for food and an oil change, why were you at the track? ngc3
Title: Re: Question for race track regulars
Post by: Sweet on August 14, 2026, 05:28:08 PM
Perfect response
I just have one question and I am not trying to be an asshole
If ya needed money for food and an oil change, why were you at the track? ngc3

It's called the Sport of Kings for the owners, the gambling participants range from degenerate  ngc3

He had enough money for the loaf of bread not for the meat and cheese, mayo and produce, and if you're low stacked let it ride  ngc3

He failed to mention dental, as per his unsolicited grammar, proper use of English remarks would go over less well in person get his teeth knocked out!  ;D
Title: Re: Question for race track regulars
Post by: andrew on August 14, 2026, 05:51:56 PM
Perfect response
I just have one question and I am not trying to be an asshole


 ngc3
If ya needed money for food and an oil change, why were you at the track? ngc3


this does make me laugh,, and in some cases it isnt really funny
addiction, is sad. people have wagered their week's check and not pay a bill.
i admit in my younger days i played it very close, but did manage to pay bills
some do not
i believe now where ever you wager there is a sign saying something about gambler anonymous,, kinda like AA
its a sad sickness, and i am positive you are aware of all this
but gotta admit that line was funny !!!
Title: Re: Question for race track regulars
Post by: Checked Up on August 17, 2026, 03:09:53 PM
Unless you make an attempt to get the voucher to the person that left or lost it,the rest of your day will be jinxed! Believe Me, I  learned from experience! Never include the amount of the found voucher or ticket when inquiring about it to another patron.
Title: Re: Question for race track regulars
Post by: Rdp066 on August 17, 2026, 06:40:04 PM
ngc3
If ya needed money for food and an oil change, why were you at the track? ngc3


this does make me laugh,, and in some cases it isnt really funny
addiction, is sad. people have wagered their week's check and not pay a bill.
i admit in my younger days i played it very close, but did manage to pay bills
some do not
i believe now where ever you wager there is a sign saying something about gambler anonymous,, kinda like AA
its a sad sickness, and i am positive you are aware of all this
but gotta admit that line was funny !!!

I was at the track to add money to that which I had already saved for food and an oil change.  This was simply money to replace what I was going to spend on the oil change and food which enabled me to break even.  I hope that satisfies everyone's curiosity.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal