HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: ScrapeThePaint on August 11, 2026, 08:36:56 PM
-
Won the third race at Monticello today! What a classy and stand-up guy. Can’t wait for some of these degenerate keyboard warriors to show up at his farm. Wait, that will never happen. They will never come out from behind their keyboard and say anything to his face.
-
tmbz1
Won the third race at Monticello today! What a classy and stand-up guy. Can’t wait for some of these degenerate keyboard warriors to show up at his farm. Wait, that will never happen. They will never come out from behind their keyboard and say anything to his face.
tmbz1 tmbz1 I have never been to his farm other than two weeks ago,, we are sending 10 head over there. I left there with my mouth open. I've never seen a better facility in all the years I've been racing.
-
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 I have never been to his farm other than two weeks ago,, we are sending 10 head over there. I left there with my mouth open. I've never seen a better facility in all the years I've been racing.
That place is immaculate, and such an asset to all of us who own racehorses!
-
That place is immaculate, and such an asset to all of us who own racehorses!
tmbz1
-
'Left with your mouth open?' What happened? Did it cramp up from slurping too long on Fattie's knob?
-
'Left with your mouth open?' What happened? Did it cramp up from slurping too long on Fattie's knob?
ngc3
-
ALL HAIL MR MARK FORD! ONE OF THE GREATEST HUMANS ON THE PLANET! A TRUE GEM TO THE SPORT OF HARNESS RACING!
-
Do you dream about him at night too? 💗
-
That place is immaculate, and such an asset to all of us who own racehorses!
Tell that to all the dead horses buried on his farm from trainers he knowingly used drugs and looked the other way.
-
Won the third race at Monticello today! What a classy and stand-up guy. Can’t wait for some of these degenerate keyboard warriors to show up at his farm. Wait, that will never happen. They will never come out from behind their keyboard and say anything to his face.
Sounds like you're describing yourself Paintbrush 🖌️
-
ALL HAIL MR MARK FORD! ONE OF THE GREATEST HUMANS ON THE PLANET! A TRUE GEM TO THE SPORT OF HARNESS RACING!
Sound the trumpets, play Hail to the Chief, but first, bow down because you're in the presence of greatness with Paintbrush hanging on to every word among other things.
-
Sound the trumpets, play Hail to the Chief, but first, bow down because you're in the presence of greatness with Paintbrush hanging on to every word among other things.
this is gotta be another one of your usernames.
-
Good Luck To Mark today! He has one entered in the 2nd race at YR. Lets all wish Mark Good Luck!!!
-
Good Luck To Mark today! He has one entered in the 2nd race at YR. Lets all wish Mark Good Luck!!!
tmbz1 tmbz1 I'll see Mark at Yonkers later.
-
tmbz1 tmbz1 I'll see Mark at Yonkers later.
Please say hello from the few on here who recognize his amazing contributions to our sport!!!!!! We love Mark!!!! Let's see if Shopping Cart shows up? or maybe he is also banned from YR.... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
Please say hello from the few on here who recognize his amazing contributions to our sport!!!!!! We love Mark!!!! Let's see if Shopping Cart shows up? or maybe he is also banned from YR.... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
he'll never show up he's a big mouth fuck who was all talk. Notice he's never accomplished anything
-
Sounds exactly like you, total BS artist.
-
Sounds exactly like you, total BS artist.
I went through the process of getting him cleared through the gate since he's not allowed at Yonkers. I told him the day before that I would wait for him in the paddock office we would've had a rational discussion but it was beyond his comprehension.
He could've bought his iPhone with his recording I couldn't care less we would've worked out our differences on why he started with me when I didn't even know him.
Anyway it's his loss the fucking Cunt never showed up
-
That place is immaculate, and such an asset to all of us who own racehorses!
I really couldn't believe it when I was there. It puts the old showplace to shame
-
Nobody keeps his horse manure as neat as Mark, he's a saint.
-
Nobody keeps his horse manure as neat as Mark, he's a saint.
I'm not surprised you're a manure expert! tmbz1 tmbz1
-
Got that info from "G".
-
I really couldn't believe it when I was there. It puts the old showplace to shame
ABSOLUTELY! THE PLACE IS STELLAR AND IMMACULATE!
-
Jeff Gillis agrees from his prison cell, the same Jeff Gillis who used to train for Ford, but Ford had amnesia and claimed to know nothing about it even though his name is on invoices.
-
Jeff Gillis agrees from his prison cell, the same Jeff Gillis who used to train for Ford, but Ford had amnesia and claimed to know nothing about it even though his name is on invoices.
Fork knew nothing ngc3
shocking that a handful actually believe him 73cv.2
-
YAY!!! Won a $6,700 race & that's NOT THRIVING!
-
Jeff Gillis agrees from his prison cell, the same Jeff Gillis who used to train for Ford, but Ford had amnesia and claimed to know nothing about it even though his name is on invoices.
it just goes to show you an owner has no idea sometimes what the trainer is doing
-
It goes to show how naive or stupid you are for believing him when there's documented proof of him signing the invoices..
-
(https://i.ibb.co/bVBwV9x/Ford-NJ-Dead.png) (https://ibb.co/DFCcF2N)
-
(https://i.ibb.co/bVBwV9x/Ford-NJ-Dead.png) (https://ibb.co/DFCcF2N)
Fucking nasty it's such a great depiction ngc3
-
I thought this asshole was taking a hiatus for a month?? You see folks this is a typical fucking bullshit artist garbage pail, shopping cart whatever the fuck they call you Mikeee
-
Thanks for repeating the same thing for the 35th day in a row.
-
I thought this asshole was taking a hiatus for a month?? You see folks this is a typical fucking bullshit artist garbage pail, shopping cart whatever the fuck they call you Mikeee
I'll do whatever I want fuckface. What are you gonna do to stop me? BTW....well done....guess that long winded bullshit letter can be used as toilet paper now ngc3
(https://i.ibb.co/bVBwV9x/Ford-NJ-Dead.png) (https://ibb.co/DFCcF2N)
-
Thanks for repeating the same thing for the 35th day in a row.
Do you say the same thing to Andrew? The one who repeats the same thing day after day?
-
Last I heard was he broke the world record for most manure piled at a single facility.... ngc3
(https://iili.io/Ciq2Vnt.md.png) (https://freeimage.host/i/Ciq2Vnt)
-
Under Ford's leadership:
1) Used a cheating trainer. A fine example of leadership.
2) Freehold closed
3) NJ lost the Hambletonian
What is next the Meadowlands closing?
Incompetence, lack of leadership, and being ineffective will define Ford's term.
-
Under Ford's leadership:
1) Used a cheating trainer. A fine example of leadership.
2) Freehold closed
3) NJ lost the Hambletonian
What is next the Meadowlands closing?
Incompetence, lack of leadership, and being ineffective will define Ford's term.
you talk like an idiot, post proof and then we'll believe you obviously you can't. Shows your stupidity what does Mark have to with freehold and New Jersey losing the Hambo? Answer nothing. How do you know that he knew his trainer was cheating? By the way all the top trainers cheat take it from me.
-
Under Ford's leadership:
1) Used a cheating trainer. A fine example of leadership.
2) Freehold closed
3) NJ lost the Hambletonian
What is next the Meadowlands closing?
Incompetence, lack of leadership, and being ineffective will define Ford's term.
This might be the dumbest post Ive seen!
How ignorant can you be to think that Mark Ford is responsible for Freehold closing and NJ losing the Hambo! How absurd can you be??????
-
This might be the dumbest post Ive seen!
How ignorant can you be to think that Mark Ford is responsible for Freehold closing and NJ losing the Hambo! How absurd can you be??????
can you believe how fucking stupid these people are!
-
I'll do whatever I want fuckface. What are you gonna do to stop me? BTW....well done....guess that long winded bullshit letter can be used as toilet paper now ngc3
(https://i.ibb.co/bVBwV9x/Ford-NJ-Dead.png) (https://ibb.co/DFCcF2N)
Why are you so Obsessed with another Man??? Why didn't you show to Yonkers when he asked you to?
-
can you believe how fucking stupid these people are!
Not as dumb as still posting about me daily even when I'm not here four years after my last start in the business. It's too late to be worried or try to stop me. Type away! ngc3
Tell Mark I said congratulations on helping destroy NJ harness racing. Nancy Takter is already post their family farm will end up an Amazon warehouse. Talk about a COMPLETE FUCKING FAILURE. Gural showing up at his farm to negotiate the Breeder's Crown payment was a dead giveaway of who ruined what was once the example all others followed. Mark gets voted in, TAILSPIN into the ground. tmbz1
-
Why are you so Obsessed with another Man??? Why didn't you show to Yonkers when he asked you to?
he didn't show at Yonkers cause he's a fucking big mouth Cunt. How did this asshole get the Central Park anyway is there a bus that goes from Goshen
-
he didn't show at Yonkers cause he's a fucking big mouth Cunt. How did this asshole get the Central Park anyway is there a bus that goes from Goshen
I didn't show? To a track you said I'm banned from to meet someone who's too fucking scared to indentify himself??? THAT is the definition of a coward, dickface. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
you talk like an idiot, post proof and then we'll believe you obviously you can't. Shows your stupidity what does Mark have to with freehold and New Jersey losing the Hambo? Answer nothing. How do you know that he knew his trainer was cheating? By the way all the top trainers cheat take it from me.
This might be the dumbest post Ive seen!
How ignorant can you be to think that Mark Ford is responsible for Freehold closing and NJ losing the Hambo! How absurd can you be??????
Dumb and dumber defines the two of you. Ford leads the SBOA NJ. What did he do to prevent these things from happening?
Please provide proof.
TIA
-
Dumb and dumber defines the two of you. Ford leads the SBOA NJ. What did he do to prevent these things from happening?
Please provide proof.
TIA
Did he own Freehold? Does he own or control the Hambo? NO! Get your facts straight!
-
Did he own Freehold? Does he own or control the Hambo? NO! Get your facts straight!
I asked for proof on what Ford did? That is his job to try to prevent these things from happening. All you post is stupid drivel.
PROOF... I asked for PROOF!
-
I asked for proof on what Ford did? That is his job to try to prevent these things from happening. All you post is stupid drivel.
PROOF... I asked for PROOF!
That's what I asked you, Moron. Mark doesn't control any decisions by the Hambo society or what the owners of Freehold want to do! How ignorant are you? You have no clue about anything!!!
-
That's what I asked you, Moron. Mark doesn't control any decisions by the Hambo society or what the owners of Freehold want to do! How ignorant are you? You have no clue about anything!!!
I knew you would continue to post nonsense. Take your head out of Mark's ass for a minute. Look around and see what is really happening. Ford is not great & sounded like an idiot pretending not to know about Gillis. If he really didn't know he is to stupid to lead the SBOA NJ.
PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF OF FORD WORKING HARD ON THOSE ISSUES AND TRYING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
-
Do you say the same thing to Andrew? The one who repeats the same thing day after day?
Since you asked, I have discussed it with Andrew and told him I thought it was silly, other than that, he's going to do what he wants.
-
Since you asked, I have discussed it with Andrew and told him I thought it was silly, other than that, he's going to do what he wants.
Andrew lol give us a break you're so fucking stupid. How many usernames do you have jerk off?
-
Andrew lol give us a break you're so fucking stupid. How many usernames do you have jerk off?
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1He is the true laughingstock of this site!
-
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1He is the true laughingstock of this site!
the we 3 dunt count ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
Andrew lol give us a break you're so fucking stupid. How many usernames do you have jerk off?
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1He is the true laughingstock of this site!
You guys and Poser 2 are the comedy show. The ones who know, met Ford, etc. and can't tell us anything.
-
You guys and Poser 2 are the comedy show. The ones who know, met Ford, etc. and can't tell us anything.
I saw G say he first time he went to his farm was two weeks ago just the other day. Forgets he also said he was there last year. At G's age maybe he "forgets". The guy did use the term "bank book" just today, that right there tells you which decades he remembers. On top of being fucking stupid.
-
I saw G say he first time he went to his farm was two weeks ago just the other day. Forgets he also said he was there last year. At G's age maybe he "forgets". The guy did use the term "bank book" just today, that right there tells you which decades he remembers. On top of being fucking stupid.
The other day I was looking for my bank book. I was curious to see my balance. I hope the ink stamp didn't smear.
-
I saw G say he first time he went to his farm was two weeks ago just the other day. Forgets he also said he was there last year. At G's age maybe he "forgets". The guy did use the term "bank book" just today, that right there tells you which decades he remembers. On top of being fucking stupid.
you've done your homework well you should've been a detective instead of a bum.
-
You lie really well. No wonder you're tied in with Fatso. 11.wp
-
Guess the three pages of bullshit accomplished ZERO. I'm sure those lawsuits from not long ago and the fact that a lengthy list of names on the Fishman invoices are stabled at his farm in NEW YORK. All on his watch NJ has lost Freehold, breeding farms, a huge training facility and now dare we say....M1??? Succesful businessman who always plays by the rules.... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
CLASSIC.... ngc3
(https://iili.io/Cihefte.md.jpg) (https://freeimage.host/i/Cihefte)
(https://iili.io/CiheBou.md.jpg) (https://freeimage.host/i/CiheBou)
(https://iili.io/CiheKN9.md.jpg) (https://freeimage.host/i/CiheKN9)
-
On top of that, a big conflict of interest with his training center in NY and president of the SBOA in NJ.
-
On top of that, a big conflict of interest with his training center in NY and president of the SBOA in NJ.
Correct, thus why I put NEW YORK in caps. What's worse is the same breeding farms who are folding the tents are the same people who voted him in!!! His promise of bigger rewards when M1 gets a casino....well how'd that been going? Right down to lost the damn Hambo, how the FUCK did they manage this.
-
This is what happens when you become irrelevant MIKEEEEE PEEEE nobody listens to you.
-
,"G" still rides on the short bus.
-
,"G" still rides on the short bus.
sits seat ahead of paintbrush
-
This is what happens when you become irrelevant MIKEEEEE PEEEE nobody listens to you.
Listen and read everything he says including you and everyone else.
We piss in your mouth ngc3
If you invite me I'll stick the olive branch up your ass, eat your dinner you toothless slug and mine too and if I'm not too full I'll double team your closest hottest female relatives.
How does that sound? ngc3
(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKMOr6g-YUAOyq8pBP8GwXe6ODBb0WZMo7A-wdkOk&s=10)
G
ngc3
-
Listen and read everything he says including you and everyone else.
We piss in your mouth ngc3
If you invite me I'll stick the olive branch up your ass, eat your dinner you toothless slug and mine too and if I'm not too full I'll double team your closest hottest female relatives.
How does that sound? ngc3
(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKMOr6g-YUAOyq8pBP8GwXe6ODBb0WZMo7A-wdkOk&s=10)
G
ngc3
I've only been on this farm for a short time, WOW that's all I have to say!
-
How are your 10 invisible horses doing?
-
How are your 10 invisible horses doing?
I never heard of this fucking guy before this website. He started with me criticizing what I wrote then he hacked my computer and phone. Your assessment of him is on the spot lowlife scumbag. I said what I had to say!!
-
https://youtu.be/TlcIscGU-3M?si=blxWiWQBnmKsCDCy
-
https://youtu.be/TlcIscGU-3M?si=blxWiWQBnmKsCDCy
are you serious!! Only a fucking idiot open one of your links.
-
(https://iili.io/CQWChFe.md.png) (https://freeimage.host/i/CQWChFe)
https://youtu.be/TlcIscGU-3M
-
His brilliant response will be to show your proof or he was framed.
-
It's amazing. It is so obvious that you're jealous and envious of Mark. Stop making a fool out of yourself
-
It's amazing. It is so obvious that you're jealous and envious of Mark. Stop making a fool out of yourself
I'm not the one who had to do a story with the CBC because I exposed his trainer/partner.... ngc3
(https://iili.io/CLy8mWN.md.png) (https://freeimage.host/i/CLy8mWN)
-
https://youtu.be/TlcIscGU-3M?si=blxWiWQBnmKsCDCy
what kind of idiot would open one of your links
-
what kind of idiot would open one of your links
Take a peek in the mirror stupid...
-
Take a peek in the mirror stupid...
seriously,, only a fucking moron would open one of your links
-
seriously,, only a fucking moron would open one of your links
Well you seem to fit that requirement perfectly! PANZY.... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
Well you seem to fit that requirement perfectly! PANZY.... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
you're obsession with Mark is borderline insanity
-
Well you seem to fit that requirement perfectly! PANZY.... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
you really need to think about what you're saying. You're obsessed with Mark has gotten out of control
-
Well you seem to fit that requirement perfectly! PANZY.... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
why would you tell people on the Internet who you are? Answer because you're a fucking idiot
-
why would you tell people on the Internet who you are? Answer because you're a fucking idiot
ITS OBVIOUS, these keyboard warriors are jealous of mark who is so successful!!!!! MARK FORD FOR GOVERNOR!!!
-
MARK WILL BE AN AMAZING GOVERNOR!!! tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
-
What will your role be in his administration, press secretary?
-
ITS OBVIOUS, these keyboard warriors are jealous of mark who is so successful!!!!! MARK FORD FOR GOVERNOR!!!
success ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
a 3rd whoopie do ngc3
-
What will your role be in his administration, press secretary?
NO ROLE. he may give a role to SHOPPING CART PETRELLI! HEAD GARBAGEMAN FOR THE STATE! tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
-
NO ROLE. he may give a role to SHOPPING CART PETRELLI! HEAD GARBAGEMAN FOR THE STATE! tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
Mike cleans up the human garbage and that's for damn sure tmbz1
Your guy FATSO needs a garbage barge to remove and imprison him, it's being built now... ngc3
-
NO ROLE. he may give a role to SHOPPING CART PETRELLI! HEAD GARBAGEMAN FOR THE STATE! tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
The EPA ordered him to rebuild how many acres of wetlands and reroute the tributary back as well? ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
The EPA ordered him to rebuild how many acres of wetlands and reroute the tributary back as well? ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
DONT KNOW. DONT CARE. MARK IS GOOD PEOPLE. MARK FORD FOR GOVERNOR OF OUR WONDERFUL STATE
-
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
DONT KNOW. DONT CARE. MARK IS GOOD PEOPLE. MARK FORD FOR GOVERNOR OF OUR WONDERFUL STATE
I agree he would make a great governor. tmbz1
-
You can be his campaign manager.
-
You can be his campaign manager.
what happened with that sexual harassment lawsuit Mikeee?
-
what happened with that sexual harassment lawsuit Mikeee?
Right on CUE!!! What's Gina's younger sister's name and what does she do? GO, PANZY.