HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 10, 2026, 04:50:55 PM

Title: I can already tell it's time for another Plop hiatius!
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 10, 2026, 04:50:55 PM
I'll come back next month and log in to find it exactly the same with the same chicken shits typing the same cyber lies and bullshit. Once I hit enter here I do want to come back just to post how long it took "G" to post about me again.

That's All Jokes!  tmbz1
Title: Re: I can already tell it's time for another Plop hiatius!
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 10, 2026, 04:53:37 PM
That was fast! TWO MINUTES.... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Complete fucking loser. See ya next month!  ngc3
Title: Re: I can already tell it's time for another Plop hiatius!
Post by: G on August 10, 2026, 04:53:58 PM
I'll come back next month and log in to find it exactly the same with the same chicken shits typing the same cyber lies and bullshit. Once I hit enter here I do want to come back just to post how long it took "G" to post about me again.

That's All Jokes!  tmbz1
bullshit Mr. Irrelevant,,, tell that you're a loser friend sweet which you are probably him anyway. You'll be back under 15 fucking usernames Andrew- Yonkers 1whatever the fuck
Title: Re: I can already tell it's time for another Plop hiatius!
Post by: Trigger on August 10, 2026, 05:18:42 PM
That was fast! TWO MINUTES.... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Complete fucking loser. See ya next month!  ngc3

Peace bro  tmbz1
Title: Re: I can already tell it's time for another Plop hiatius!
Post by: andrew on August 10, 2026, 05:23:10 PM
bullshit Mr. Irrelevant,,, tell that you're a loser friend sweet which you are probably him anyway. You'll be back under 15 fucking usernames Andrew- Yonkers 1whatever the fuck

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 whata dumb ass  11.wp
Title: Re: I can already tell it's time for another Plop hiatius!
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on August 10, 2026, 05:28:18 PM
The dumbass talks about him all the time, thinks everyone is Mikee, yet says he's irrelevant!
Title: Re: I can already tell it's time for another Plop hiatius!
Post by: andrew on August 10, 2026, 05:29:39 PM
The dumbass talks about him all the time, thinks everyone is Mikee, yet says he's irrelevant!
tmbz1
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal