HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: G on August 10, 2026, 02:35:21 PM
-
Looks like you went off your medication today.. Thank you for the multiple posts and all the homework you did on me,,, you really need to get a job and get off your ass.
Unfortunately to your dismay,, I’m not going to respond to ALL your posts why waste my time with somebody so irrelevant. I'm sure the good folks on here will appreciate not clogging up the board responding to Mr. Irrelevant
-
To all those guys messaging me,,, thank you for your support. I can't believe how many enemies Mr. Irrelevant has,, you oughta be ashamed of yourself garbage pail, shopping cart whatever the fuck they call you.
-
To all those guys messaging me,,, thank you for your support. I can't believe how many enemies Mr. Irrelevant has,, you oughta be ashamed of yourself garbage pail, shopping cart whatever the fuck they call you.
DBD Mike just needs another dead horse or manure pile to tend to.
And, yes, his meds. I was told he got dropped from Medicaid.
-
Looks like you went off your medication today.. Thank you for the multiple posts and all the homework you did on me,,, you really need to get a job and get off your ass.
Unfortunately to your dismay,, I’m not going to respond to ALL your posts why waste my time with somebody so irrelevant. I'm sure the good folks on here will appreciate not clogging up the board responding to Mr. Irrelevant
tmbz1 tmbz1
-
3 Misfits contributed to this thread today, where are the other 4 retards? ngc3
G....fans and supporters ngc3
Sure ngc3
A Muslim Terrorist AIDS VIRUS gets more love than you! ;D
-
So he had to start another thread about me to say he isn't obsessed with me.... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
DBD Mike just needs another dead horse or manure pile to tend to.
And, yes, his meds. I was told he got dropped from Medicaid.
I heard the same thing that's what happens when you abuse the system.
-
DBD Mike just needs another dead horse or manure pile to tend to.
And, yes, his meds. I was told he got dropped from Medicaid.
DBD Mikeee need to get a fucking job and stop milking off us taxpayers.
-
You bet with a bookie to avoid paying taxes.
-
You bet with a bookie to avoid paying taxes.
G is a meticulously crafted thought of a dementia ridden retard coming to real life in the form of a plopper ngc3
Dumb on corrupt cum and on repeat on steroids like his pals horses.
I heard he's a beat to shrivel ugly mess, can't go through life without getting his face smashed in...his speed is fighting old ladies who lay him out. ;D
-
You bet with a bookie to avoid paying taxes.
I thought you were taking a hiatus?
-
Looks like you went off your medication today.. Thank you for the multiple posts and all the homework you did on me,,, you really need to get a job and get off your ass.
Unfortunately to your dismay,, I’m not going to respond to ALL your posts why waste my time with somebody so irrelevant. I'm sure the good folks on here will appreciate not clogging up the board responding to Mr. Irrelevant
On a normal day you post on every thread and comment about ISB. Today when he is here you don't want to? Someone can't handle the heat. tmbz1
-
You bet with a bookie to avoid paying taxes.
are you mike also ngc3
-
On a normal day you post on every thread and comment about ISB. Today when he is here you don't want to? Someone can't handle the heat. tmbz1
and you mike too,, we all mike ngc3
-
are you mike also ngc3
The Rat Petrelli has AT LEAST 6 names tmbz1 tmbz1
-
and you mike too,, we all mike ngc3
I'm John Wayne ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
"Hi, I'm Wendy"
-
"Hi, I'm Wendy"
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
The Rat Petrelli has AT LEAST 6 names tmbz1 tmbz1
Prove you can count to six ngc3
-
The Rat Petrelli has AT LEAST 6 names tmbz1 tmbz1
Good thing you only have one name
Poser2!! ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ..
Oops sorry,not enough
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
Good thing you only have one name
Poser2!! ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ..
Oops sorry,not enough
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
She's one ugly pic snapping bitch, no? A face like a mangled albino mosquito on the body of a hippopotamus ngc3
-
She's one ugly pic snapping bitch, no? A face like a mangled albino mosquito on the body of a hippopotamus ngc3
The ultimate misfit
Not the leader
She is to dum ngc3
https://youtu.be/8ikQ5wEJqi8?feature=shared
-
The ultimate misfit
Not the leader
She is to dum ngc3
https://youtu.be/8ikQ5wEJqi8?feature=shared
I've seen dead bodies, I've seen them tortured and carved up before, worse, I've, we've seen Pacer 2's real fucking face and planetary body attached...
That link is what real nightmares are made of ngc3
Wtf dude ngc3
-
The Rat Petrelli has AT LEAST 6 names tmbz1 tmbz1
I counted about 10.
-
I counted about 10.
you missed 5 dummy ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
you missed 5 dummy ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
I thought you were taking a hiatus!! You just can't stay away Mikeeee
-
Believe it or not, Andrew isn't Mikee.
-
Believe it or not, Andrew isn't Mikee.
I can't believe how fucking stupid you are. Could this be another username?
-
The stupid one is you for thinking everyone is Mikee.
-
I can't believe how fucking stupid you are. Could this be another username?
Poor "G", totally obsessed with Mr Irrelevant! Bet he has dreams about him at night.
-
Believe it or not, Andrew isn't Mikee.
Andrew is probably the dumbest individual on this site. I truly mean that.
-
Andrew is probably the dumbest individual on this site. I truly mean that.
bud you dunt know jack shit. go sit in the corner where you belong 11.wp
-
bud you dunt know jack shit. go sit in the corner where you belong 11.wp
I know that you’re the dumbest person on this site as evidenced by your obsessive posts with another Harness trainer day after day. What a sad life you must live to log onto this site and post the same thing day after today. The true definition of insanity. Do yourself a favor and honestly get some help.
-
bud you dunt know jack shit. go sit in the corner where you belong 11.wp
I thought you were taking hiatus. You must be off your medication you forgot how to spell or you're smoking weed again
-
misfit 1 & misfit 2
wheres misfit 3
that cant help themselves but to every day bitch moan and cry over same thing
sound familiar paintbrush 11.wp
-
misfit 1 & misfit 2
wheres misfit 3
that cant help themselves but to every day bitch moan and cry over same thing
sound familiar paintbrush 11.wp
whatever you say Mikeeeee, Yonkers1, Andrew and a host of other usernames fucking loser
-
The Rat Petrelli has AT LEAST 6 names tmbz1 tmbz1
Name them ngc3
-
I know that you’re the dumbest person on this site as evidenced by your obsessive posts with another Harness trainer day after day. What a sad life you must live to log onto this site and post the same thing day after today. The true definition of insanity. Do yourself a favor and honestly get some help.
tmbz1